Teams from the west

whschargers07

QUOTE(whschargers07 @ Mar 21 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826419389[/snapback]What teams from west tennessee do you think have a good shot to go to state or challenge the big teams this year? Your Thoughts

Martin Westview, USJ, and Jackson Northside definietly have what it takes. Madison could very well rise to the challenge as well.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:20 PM) 826419834[/snapback]The East with CAK, Catholic, Notre Dame, CSAS, and CCS (one of those last 3 won't make the trip) will be hard to handle I promise that.

Um... Coniglio... read the topic of the thread. You must be running too much, and it has addled your brain. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I think that Westview and USJ will be the top teams from the west.

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 21 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826419852[/snapback]Um... Coniglio... read the topic of the thread. You must be running too much, and it has addled your brain. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I think that Westview and USJ will be the top teams from the west.

what surprised me was westview tied sheffield and sheffield is not as good as they have been in previous years... i know westview didnt have all their players and the wind was blowing, but after watching northside and usj play, they are definately the 2 best in the west...

QUOTE(madisonLB @ Mar 22 2007 - 07:29 AM) 826420076[/snapback]what surprised me was westview tied sheffield and sheffield is not as good as they have been in previous years... i know westview didnt have all their players and the wind was blowing, but after watching northside and usj play, they are definately the 2 best in the west...

i agree...usj whipped westview at the jamboree even playing their 2nd team the entire 2nd half of the game. usj IS going back to state!!!

I would have to agree. USJ looks very strong this year and they are returning most of the starters from a team that last year made it to state. So look for them to go far. I have heard a lot about Northside and they should also be a strong team. And Westview is always strong, I know right now they are missing a very good foward and believe me he can change an outcome of a game. So I hope that the west can go far this year. It would be great for all the programs around here if one of these teams brought home the state title.

• 2 weeks later...