2007 PRESEASON 2-A TOP 5

thekid2000

Guest Termite

Come on guys.....give the teams from the EAST (region 3 and 4) credit..........there are always 2 or 3 of them that will contend but eveyone must agree....Alcoa is the team to beat...........

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 25 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826422077[/snapback]they are quick on offense...matt weathers is back and you could tell which one he was because he was the only one that did much that night...he broke a few for about 10-15 yards but didn't do much against humboldt's D, which by the way had a great game that night except for a mishap with one of our corners playing too far inside but that can be fixed easily...huntingdon's defense was also pretty good...they had a linebacker, don't know his name but chris donald was also at the scrimmage behind me and told me that the LB was going to be a sophomore, so he did great for being a sophomore..but nothing else really impressed me, so i wouldn't put them in the top 5

I know its off topic but i was wondering how did JSS do in these scrimmages

Guest Termite

QUOTE(ruse? @ Apr 30 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826448438[/snapback]Big Country.

Keep and eye on Smith County.

Thanks ruse..........It seems like region 3 and 4 are always in the quarters or semis....This must mean that they are doing something right

Alcoa is the team to beat..........but watch region 4. Smith Co. may be capable of going as far as did last year..........They need to find a couple of players to step up and if they do.....I believe they will make some noise...........

QUOTE(Termite @ Apr 30 2007 - 03:19 PM) 826448500[/snapback]Thanks ruse..........It seems like region 3 and 4 are always in the quarters or semis....This must mean that they are doing something right

Alcoa is the team to beat..........but watch region 4. Smith Co. may be capable of going as far as did last year..........They need to find a couple of players to step up and if they do.....I believe they will make some noise...........

I really feel that Smith County lost too many players to go very far.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:18 PM) 826448715[/snapback]I really feel that Smith County lost too many players to go very far.

Here is my top 5

1. Alcoa

2. Milan

3. Westmoreland

4. CPA

5. Tyner

Honorable Mention: Humboldt, Donelson Christian, Smith County, Huntington