Pat Nailen Mid South Classic

CoachDelgado

QUOTE(Hamm @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:36 PM) 826423381[/snapback]How is the Open division looking? Are there very many fat guys (heavyweights) interested? If so, i may consider driving down and lacing up the shoes....

I weigh about 160 lbs wet, so you're out of luck with me. The turnout is the deciding factor at this point, I can wrestle myself at home.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Hamm @ Mar 26 2007 - 07:36 PM) 826423381[/snapback]How is the Open division looking? Are there very many fat guys (heavyweights) interested? If so, i may consider driving down and lacing up the shoes....

I have had a few people interested in wrestling in the Open Division. That would be University, Senior, and Veteran divisions combined.

-One or Two were around 149 lbs.

- Three around 160 lbs. ( 1 Vandy student, 2 wrestlers from Ft. Campbell)

- 2 or 3 Heavyweights. ( 1 former Arizona State Sun Devil)

I would like to tell you all that you will get a few quality matches, but I can't. I would not want you to make the trip without a couple of matches.

If any open wrestler is interested in participating, please leave me a reply on this thread or email me at: heal63@bellsouth.net. I will leave an update on this thread on Wed. and Thurs. nights.

That way, I will be able to give you guys an honest count of Open division wrestlers along with their weights.

Best regards-

Lowell Healy

Mid-South Wrestling Club

QUOTE(Big Skillet @ Mar 26 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826423561[/snapback]I have had a few people interested in wrestling in the Open Division. That would be University, Senior, and Veteran divisions combined.

-One or Two were around 149 lbs.

- Three around 160 lbs. ( 1 Vandy student, 2 wrestlers from Ft. Campbell)

- 2 or 3 Heavyweights. ( 1 former Arizona State Sun Devil)

I would like to tell you all that you will get a few quality matches, but I can't. I would not want you to make the trip without a couple of matches.

If any open wrestler is interested in participating, please leave me a reply on this thread or email me at: heal63@bellsouth.net. I will leave an update on this thread on Wed. and Thurs. nights.

That way, I will be able to give you guys an honest count of Open division wrestlers along with their weights.

Best regards-

Lowell Healy

Mid-South Wrestling Club

welll i plan on making the drive. addme on the list for 184. are we weighting in all the wrestlers too?????? time to get ready for next season.

QUOTE(Ibleedpurpleandgold @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826423410[/snapback]I weigh about 160 lbs wet, so you're out of luck with me. The turnout is the deciding factor at this point, I can wrestle myself at home.

i'm weighing about 200 now so if you wanna go to the building some this summer i'm sure i could get the key.

Just a quick note on Open division wrestlers.

Most of the calls and emails I have been getting are from wrestlers in the 170 - 180, 200-210 and 220 up to 245.

I had a question about what styles we were wrestling. We are wrestling Greco and Freestyle, but all Open wrestlers can get together before we start and we can talk about Folkstyle and other things you may wish to change.

The priority is to get all wrestlers who travel to Memphis some matches. We appreciate you guys making the trip to Memphis.

QUOTE(Big Skillet @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826426297[/snapback]Just a quick note on Open division wrestlers.

Most of the calls and emails I have been getting are from wrestlers in the 170 - 180, 200-210 and 220 up to 245.

I had a question about what styles we were wrestling. We are wrestling Greco and Freestyle, but all Open wrestlers can get together before we start and we can talk about Folkstyle and other things you may wish to change.

The priority is to get all wrestlers who travel to Memphis some matches. We appreciate you guys making the trip to Memphis.

awesome. yea lets get folkstyle with it too. lets go all three styles. way for the little kids to see there coaches go at it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

would be fun if you ask me.

hamm we can get some of that barbquee for the way back too haha...

QUOTE(jukeboxhero17 @ Mar 30 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826426463[/snapback]awesome. yea lets get folkstyle with it too. lets go all three styles. way for the little kids to see there coaches go at it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

also forgot one thing. if we are buying are card in memphis do we send are names email or just when we get there tomorrow???

QUOTE(jukeboxhero17 @ Mar 30 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826426463[/snapback]awesome. yea lets get folkstyle with it too. lets go all three styles. way for the little kids to see there coaches go at it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

also forgot one thing. if we are buying are card in memphis do we send are names email or just when we get there tomorrow???