Region 2-5A Thread

TG24

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(williebgovs04 @ Apr 18 2007 - 04:35 AM) 826440049[/snapback]WB has a chance to pick OOl-te-wah off. Look for a repeat of the last 2 trips to WB( Ooltewah losing both games by a late TD). If they can replace their line, linebackers, qb, te,and fbs then they may make a game of it.

Ooltewah will do more than make a game of it , i assure you. Ooltewah has reloaded, this team has more speed than any team has had in the past, which is saying a lot. If you dont believe it, go check out the Ooltewah track team. Brian Marshall will be extremelly tough for any team to stop. remember these names, - P.J. Hubbard soph & Jaquez Smith soph-The owls defense will be very good, loaded secondary with the likes of swafford, norwood and lansden.Linebackers will also be strong -Caldwell leading some very talented kids. front four is very solid with depth. On offense , will revolve around Marshall, many talented recievers and a very good O-line ( look for a tranfer from GA)which will help keep things simple for the new QB who could be very good.Kicking game should be even better than last year. Go Owls!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(PRIMETIME OWL @ Apr 27 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826446722[/snapback]Ooltewah will do more than make a game of it , i assure you. Ooltewah has reloaded, this team has more speed than any team has had in the past, which is saying a lot. If you dont believe it, go check out the Ooltewah track team. Brian Marshall will be extremelly tough for any team to stop. remember these names, - P.J. Hubbard soph & Jaquez Smith soph-The owls defense will be very good, loaded secondary with the likes of swafford, norwood and lansden.Linebackers will also be strong -Caldwell leading some very talented kids. front four is very solid with depth. On offense , will revolve around Marshall, many talented recievers and a very good O-line ( look for a tranfer from GA)which will help keep things simple for the new QB who could be very good.Kicking game should be even better than last year. Go Owls!!!!!!!!

I agree that ooltewah has some great players, but so does William Blount. Darran Garner, Grey Clevenger, Cole Lail, TJ Walker. Most of them were just sophomores and couple were Juniors. They have only gotten better and will continue to improve during the summer. With how close it was last year should be a good game. hopefully penalties will not affect the outcome this year.

QUOTE(WBMD83 @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826446737[/snapback]I agree that ooltewah has some great players, but so does William Blount. Darran Garner, Grey Clevenger, Cole Lail, TJ Walker. Most of them were just sophomores and couple were Juniors. They have only gotten better and will continue to improve during the summer. With how close it was last year should be a good game. hopefully penalties will not affect the outcome this year.

I diddnt say wb doesnt have a great team coming back. come on man, penalties? ooltewah played there worst game of the year against you guys, ooltewah deserves some credit. looking forward to the game, always a battle.

QUOTE(WBMD83 @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826446753[/snapback]Well considering it was 11-1 in penalties, WB with the most it has to be considered. Either way though I agree that both teams are great and should be a close finish with hopefully another last second finish. Always makes it good.

you are correct, both teams will have success this year, and maybe , just maybe the more discipline team will win this year