Region 2-5A Thread

TG24

Ooltewah has 3 sophmores and 1 junior on their 4x100 relay team who is #1 in Chattanooga beating Brainerd and Howard. Brian Marshall is the Junior. Sammy, a kid on the relay team, is 6'4 180 pound sophmore that should be a threat this year at wide-out. Can't wait to see what kind of offense Monroe will run next year with all of the speed on the team. JV team was 5-0 last year and the freshman team was 11-0 last year. A lot of talanted kids coming back for Ooltewah.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ImaOWL @ Apr 30 2007 - 02:17 PM) 826448458[/snapback]Ooltewah has 3 sophmores and 1 junior on their 4x100 relay team who is #1 in Chattanooga beating Brainerd and Howard. Brian Marshall is the Junior. Sammy, a kid on the relay team, is 6'4 180 pound sophmore that should be a threat this year at wide-out. Can't wait to see what kind of offense Monroe will run next year with all of the speed on the team. JV team was 5-0 last year and the freshman team was 11-0 last year. A lot of talanted kids coming back for Ooltewah.

i have heard that Sammy can absolutly fly!

QUOTE(ImaOWL @ Apr 30 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826448458[/snapback]Ooltewah has 3 sophmores and 1 junior on their 4x100 relay team who is #1 in Chattanooga beating Brainerd and Howard. Brian Marshall is the Junior. Sammy, a kid on the relay team, is 6'4 180 pound sophmore that should be a threat this year at wide-out. Can't wait to see what kind of offense Monroe will run next year with all of the speed on the team. JV team was 5-0 last year and the freshman team was 11-0 last year. A lot of talanted kids coming back for Ooltewah.

Remember last time u started talking about how fast the owls were. Osborne ran by all of them and he wasnt even the fastest guy on that team. WB speed is nowhere near that of that team or the Ooltewah team this coming up year, but we are not waiting for a track meet thats what this spring is for we are waiting for 2 big teams to go at each other for 48 mins to see who gets the upperhand in the region.

QUOTE(williebgovs04 @ May 2 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826450541[/snapback]Remember last time u started talking about how fast the owls were. Osborne ran by all of them and he wasnt even the fastest guy on that team. WB speed is nowhere near that of that team or the Ooltewah team this coming up year, but we are not waiting for a track meet thats what this spring is for we are waiting for 2 big teams to go at each other for 48 mins to see who gets the upperhand in the region.

you may not be waiting on a track meet, but it is coming !

QUOTE(PRIMETIME OWL @ May 3 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826450868[/snapback]thanks for the memo......speed kills!

You have to have the stamina to finish though. If you have great speed but no stamina what does that get you? Pretty much nothing. From what I can tell though Ooltewah is going to be a great team and I look forward to playing them later on this year.

QUOTE(WBMD83 @ May 3 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826450942[/snapback]You have to have the stamina to finish though. If you have great speed but no stamina what does that get you? Pretty much nothing. From what I can tell though Ooltewah is going to be a great team and I look forward to playing them later on this year.

will be a great game, im looking forward to it. what if a team has both speed and stamina? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> oh, and great coaching

QUOTE(PRIMETIME OWL @ May 3 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826450974[/snapback]what if a team has both speed and stamina? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> oh, and great coaching

It means we'll be good

whoever said speed doesnt win football games in wrong bc SPEED KILLS. getting away from all the ooltewah and wb talk a minute, farragut has their annual scrimmage with morristown west next week at carson-newman to test their speed and strength against an always tough trojan program. who else has some big scrimmages scheduled this spring?

I'm completely bored out of my cotton picking mind right now so I'll kill a minute to post my totally based on nothing but pie in the sky wishful thinking, crack smoking, drunk as a skunk, brain dead, moronic, set in stone, as told by God, shave my head if I'm wrong, may lightning strike me dead if I'm incorrect, if you don't agree with me you are an worthless idiot, straight from the monkey's bottom, pick the teams' names out of a hat, saw it in a clouded crystal ball bottom to top finish to the 2007 Region 2-5A race as of May 5, 2007

8. BRADLEY COUNTY

7. HERITAGE

6. MCMINN COUNTY

5. SODDY DAISY

4. FARRAGUT

3. WILLIAM BLOUNT

2. OOLTEWAH

1. OAK RIDGE

...I reserve the right to change my predictions at any time and without warning, especially at the end of the season when all the games have been played.