Greenbrier Coach Resigns

NoDoubt

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PLAHARD @ Apr 3 2007 - 11:02 AM) 826428906[/snapback]Why not look to middle school coach and see if he has interest,everyone who has been around seems to think he could do a good job,Just a thought?

GMS' rising 8th graders are good. Would hate to see them lose him, but...

Either him or look 'East' (both are GHS grads and former players). They also have high basketball IQ's and a real passion for the game. Oh, yeah...and sportsmanship...and class. Imagine that! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(5-Sport Dad @ Apr 3 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826429065[/snapback]GMS' rising 8th graders are good. Would hate to see them lose him, but...

Either him or look 'East' (both are GHS grads and former players). They also have high basketball IQ's and a real passion for the game. Oh, yeah...and sportsmanship...and class. Imagine that! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hmmm.... Wouldn't it be neat to see two like that working together with the same team?!

NoDoubt,

That'd be like passion on steroids, wouldn't it? Of course, I'll have a 'dog in the fight' pretty soon, so, yes, I'd like to see it.

I 'heard' there's also gonna be a change in the administration at GHS. Yep, the sun's definitely shining a little brighter in Greenbrier today! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

What few times was able to see his teams play the teams were not impressive,not enough structure,played dirty,to many hard fouls,would like to see someone with a passion for greenbrier not just to get better position within school system.The players deserve better and can get better than that.

QUOTE(gooddog @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826433568[/snapback]what about jeff wright coming over from jo byrns?

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(PLAHARD @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826434711[/snapback]What few times was able to see his teams play the teams were not impressive,not enough structure,played dirty,to many hard fouls,would like to see someone with a passion for greenbrier not just to get better position within school system.The players deserve better and can get better than that.

Hate to say it, but I agree! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(gooddog @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826433568[/snapback]what about jeff wright coming over from jo byrns?

I've heard it mentioned that Wright has his sites set for Ronnie Carlisles job one of these days. Greenbrier needs to make sure they get someone that's not looking to go elsewhere if the opportunity presents itself.

• 2 weeks later...