College baseball signees?

bleednpurple&gold

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ Apr 22 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826443014[/snapback]Now see thats what I am talking about coach, no need to get mad or be jealous. All I said was that the comments on YOUR website are funny and ludicrous.(The comment about "set to make a run for uncharted territory, the World series in Idaho") I did not bash Bethlel cuz you guys are a little better this year. I replied to someone who said they are a top program in West Tn. That is untrue!!!!! We are better, Lambuth, Union, Crichton, Southwest Tn, Jackson State, and Dyersburg State are better programs than yours. It is that simple. I will start a forum about this topic and see the results to what people think, how bout that one??? We will see where Bethel ends up Coach. I will put records for each team by their names and let people vote. Good enough. Cya this weekend, hope I dont get hit by your flame throwers, it may hurt a little:)

P.S. You show some class by not bashing the program I am at and saying we get "home cooking". That is immature and classless.Ha.

So where's this poll at? We're still waiting to see where you put yourself after getting beat 2 out of 3, and should have been swept. Plus how solid do you think the other 2 TSAC teams will fit in this poll since they got swept by BC as well...Crichton is taking the #8 seed in the TranSouth as well. So let's just post it and see what everyone has to say. This wouldn't be posted if you hadn't tried to slap all of us Bethel people in the face by saying our team is lower, congrats on looking like the smartest guy on Coach T.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walkoff congratulations the only walkoff u had was when you walked off the field after Bethel took two and handed you one on a platter. Oh yeah and nice comments about J Keck he only hit a bomb that shoulda been counted for two homeruns because it went so far. Also, you shouldn't say anything about Keck just because he is 90 times better than you doesnt mean you have to run him down.

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:03 PM) 826439434[/snapback]Dont get mad! I am playin college baseball now at a better school than Bethel. well maybe not according to your webbsite, Idaho, haha I still laugh at that statement, uncharted waters hehee. a matter fact I think you will be playing us soon.... i will lend keck a boatpaddle and see if he can strike out with that too. well i will cya soon coach. hopefully you guys can get one from us but Idoubt it. thanks for wasting my time when you recruited me.

P.s. All of your players look the same, are they related or just inbreds??

if a team would like to mention how they have there goals to makin it to idaho to play fot it all then i dont really see why someone like yourself would want to laugh at that cause im sure you guys have never been and chances are its not goin to be anytime soon....once again if freed ever has a chance to make it they need to make some changes by getting better talent then yourself by looking at your stats im pretty sure you have zero chance of playing time at a school like bethel....check out who they have playing 2nd base. i think it speaks for itself....

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:03 PM) 826439434[/snapback]Dont get mad! I am playin college baseball now at a better school than Bethel. well maybe not according to your webbsite, Idaho, haha I still laugh at that statement, uncharted waters hehee. a matter fact I think you will be playing us soon.... i will lend keck a boatpaddle and see if he can strike out with that too. well i will cya soon coach. hopefully you guys can get one from us but Idoubt it. thanks for wasting my time when you recruited me.

P.s. All of your players look the same, are they related or just inbreds??

Hello . . . Walkoff? You still there? Was Keck using your boatpaddle on his bomb? Luckily, Bethel got one from you . . . no, wait it was two wasn't it? Ironically, a first round matchup still to come. Should be interesting.

QUOTE(Warhawk1 @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826448227[/snapback]Hello . . . Walkoff? You still there? Was Keck using your boatpaddle on his bomb? Luckily, Bethel got one from you . . . no, wait it was two wasn't it? Ironically, a first round matchup still to come. Should be interesting.

Ok Ok Ok COACH, you all beat us twice but we let you win so we could have an easy first round game against your team, it is called strategy meathead. Keck had what 2 hits all weekend, boy he is a stud. I wish you coaches would stopacting like you all are going to Idaho, you all couldnt beat the school of the blind at a vision test. I will cya inbreds later today. Hope we dont ten run you guys since you have that great pitching. AMF.

P.S. I love you all's uniforms, they are perfect, did you steal them from a little league team? they look expensive, purple looks good on your girls.

QUOTE(DOC.HOLIDAY @ Apr 3 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826428781[/snapback]Got a few from South Doyle....

1.Chad Zurcher-University of Memphis

2.Chad Bell-University of Memphis

3.Bryce Brentz-Middle Tennessee State

4.Cody Hawn-University of Arkansas

5.Eric Conley-Tusculum College

6.Jacob Fowler-Tusculum College

SOON TO BE SIGNED...

7.Matt Roberts-Hiwassee(sp)

8.Ryan Holland-couple of offers but still undecided

Doc can you give any info on the 2 Memphis signees Positions... ect.

QUOTE(dirtyd2 @ May 1 2007 - 10:24 AM) 826449034[/snapback]From Seymour High School...

Cody Church- Roane State CC

Chase Fellin- Roane State CC

Derrick Sise- Roane State Cc

Kyle Koeneman- verbally committed Walters State

Riley Finch- verbally committed Maryville College

I would be proud of that Roane State signing since they are so good....... I saw where they finished 4-26 in conference WOWWWWWWW!!! They are a powerhouse on the rise with a GREAT coaching staff I reckon. Good luck to these young men as I am sure tey will get plaenty of baseball knowledge.

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ May 1 2007 - 09:30 AM) 826449040[/snapback]I would be proud of that Roane State signing since they are so good....... I saw where they finished 4-26 in conference WOWWWWWWW!!! They are a powerhouse on the rise with a GREAT coaching staff I reckon. Good luck to these young men as I am sure tey will get plaenty of baseball knowledge.

Wow man. You have some serious issues that need some attention in reading some of your posts on this thread. First, signing to get a free education and play baseball at the same time is no laughing matter. Ten years ago, Bethel and Dyersburg State were not only places you didn't go play they were the laughing stock of West TN. Look at them today, both starting the groundwork to be excellent programs.

Second, in reference to BC. Are they a premier NAIA program yet - no, because a program is proven over a number of years. Are they making strikes in that direction - absolutely yes. If you think FHU is an example of a premier program you are wrong again. After CU in that conference, I would say there are no "premier" NAIA programs. TNU is working to change that and LU and UU have had great seasons or a two or three year good stretch, but neither qualify for what you're talking about.

Grow up and get your team better on the field instead of on a message board.

walkoff 11 - what's your name and where do you play? I've been really curious the past few weeks. Reading all of your knowledgeable posts and words of wisdom to many baseball players. It would be a great honor for me to know who the face is behind the screenname.

QUOTE(homegrown @ May 1 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826449064[/snapback]walkoff 11 - what's your name and where do you play? I've been really curious the past few weeks. Reading all of your knowledgeable posts and words of wisdom to many baseball players. It would be a great honor for me to know who the face is behind the screenname.

I would just be thrilled if walkoff got a life! Get over it, and do us all a favor and get out of Coach T. I'm sure that a person of your knowledge could find a better use for it.