Farragut Baseball

braves4life

QUOTE(scorecard10 @ Apr 14 2007 - 10:59 AM) 826437323[/snapback]BwAnG is right. DB threw their # 4/5 pitcher against Farragut. You just thought that he was #2. HA! HA! It really did not matter in that game anyway who won or lost. That was just a warm up for DB. Farragut needs to be aware of what could come the next time these two face off. As for BwAnG it was good to see you out there again on the mound. I trust that we will see you again in the future. Lots of Luck!

oh really? a warm up game? haha. last time i checked who made it to the championship of the sportsbelle? oh wait, that was farragut too.. but then again, that tournament was probably just a warm up for DB too...maybe that's your problem..you need too many games to "warm up" and once you get "warmed up", it's already june and baseball season has passed...maybe DB should protest to go to a 162 game schedule like the MLB so you guys can get warmed up...give me a break, DB is the most overrated team in the state.. the game agaisnt Farragut shouldn't of even gone 9..the ump blew a home run call back in the 7th...but i guess he thought he would give you guys one more chance...oh well, that didn't work out either..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(braves4life @ Apr 14 2007 - 10:59 AM) 826437367[/snapback]oh and just to let you in, our number 5 pitched the last 2 innings and got the win vs. DB...our number 3 pitched before that

I've seen your pitching and in order to make it all the way I beleive DB may have it (pitching). As far as the Sportsbelle goes, DB just used those games as non-conference games to let #'s 4, 5, 6 and 7 pitchers get some time in to be ready for playoffs. I have watched the Knoxville teams a lot over the years and I know how a "friendly" game can get when you're in Knoxville. I prefer neutral ground with out of state umps calling the game. See how it turns out then. See at the playoffs!

ihavenofriends, your the man...but i cant agree with you right there...they were good in football but the last two years they've dropped off quite a bit (losing to WB???)... and when's the last time they've even sniffed a championship in baseball?? they think they know everything cuz they're big bad DB and they make excuses when they lose to knoxville teams...and who in the world has heard of out of state umpires calling high school games....key words HIGH SCHOOL...just accept that you lost and move on

QUOTE(braves4life @ Apr 15 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826438259[/snapback]ihavenofriends, your the man...but i cant agree with you right there...they were good in football but the last two years they've dropped off quite a bit (losing to WB???)

They were undefeated during the regular season...your point makes no sense. What's wrong with losing to WB? It certainly doesn't take away from how good of a team DB was

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 14 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826437611[/snapback]Farragut people we just need to realize that DB fans know all. I mean they like the all time winningest team in like 2 sports aren't they? They obviously know what they are doing. we should just take our 3 championships in 4 years and throw it away and listen to them. It has really worked for them the last few years.

farragut has one 1 championship... coach pharr has three in 4 years... someone has to have been on the previous teams to be able to mention the multiple championships. Sorry to here they got knocked out and good luck to pharr next year.