Farragut Baseball

braves4life

QUOTE(braves4life @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826427756[/snapback]i think farragut is 2nd, followed by either bearden or WB? im not 100 percent sure though

Yeah all i can say is that Farragut is about to go on a twenty game win streak and continue it all the way to the State championship behind the pitching of Matt the hammer Ramsey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826427884[/snapback]Yeah all i can say is that Farragut is about to go on a twenty game win streak and continue it all the way to the State championship behind the pitching of Matt the hammer Ramsey

After seeing the scores from this weekend's tourney i can't see Farragut winning 20 in a row after going 1-3 here in the boro. Sorry Wiz

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826427887[/snapback]After seeing the scores from this weekend's tourney i can't see Farragut winning 20 in a row after going 1-3 here in the boro. Sorry Wiz

If you would have saw them you would know most of those games were really close. Farragut has a great team and with coach Pharr at the helm, I can see them being back at state, good luck to Farragut for the rest of the year, you guys are one of the best in AAA

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Apr 1 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826427889[/snapback]If you would have saw them you would know most of those games were really close. Farragut has a great team and with coach Pharr at the helm, I can see them being back at state, good luck to Farragut for the rest of the year, you guys are one of the best in AAA

I agree with you

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ Apr 1 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826427887[/snapback]After seeing the scores from this weekend's tourney i can't see Farragut winning 20 in a row after going 1-3 here in the boro. Sorry Wiz

The teams Farragut played in the boro were pretty good. one of them, Oakland, won the tourney and is undefeated. Farragut had a tough draw in the tourney.

They come back to play LC on Monday then Bearden on Wednesday, both at home so we will see what happens.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826427955[/snapback]The teams Farragut played in the boro were pretty good. one of them, Oakland, won the tourney and is undefeated. Farragut had a tough draw in the tourney.

They come back to play LC on Monday then Bearden on Wednesday, both at home so we will see what happens.

Farragut doesnt want an easy draw in the tourney they want to play the good teams that is how you get better...that is why Riverdale usually plays the better teams...we want to get better and you do that by playing good teams..i saw them play Riverdale and caught a glimpse of the bartlett game and i think farragut will be just fine come the real tournament time...We enjoy having Farragut here and we will see you this weekend in Knoxville

QUOTE(leftylegend @ Apr 2 2007 - 12:56 AM) 826428013[/snapback]saw farragut play at riverdale this weekend not to impressed. did'nt see many good sticks in that lineup.

Lefty judging a team by one game is like looking at the apple on top and calling the whole basket bad.

Farragut has got some bats.... what you didn't see in one game doesn't mean it ain't there.

Go back and check their box scores from other games and you might just change your mind.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 2 2007 - 12:49 AM) 826428006[/snapback]Farragut doesnt want an easy draw in the tourney they want to play the good teams that is how you get better...that is why Riverdale usually plays the better teams...we want to get better and you do that by playing good teams..i saw them play Riverdale and caught a glimpse of the bartlett game and i think farragut will be just fine come the real tournament time...We enjoy having Farragut here and we will see you this weekend in Knoxville

I never said that they wanted to play easy teams. I was saying that just because they went 1-3 doesn't mean they are bad. It was a justified 3 losses to 2 really good teams and then a good team in Riverdale.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 2 2007 - 02:08 PM) 826428340[/snapback]I never said that they wanted to play easy teams. I was saying that just because they went 1-3 doesn't mean they are bad. It was a justified 3 losses to 2 really good teams and then a good team in Riverdale.

I was justifying what you was saying though that they want to play those teams to get better they lost to good teams...they will be OK but we are in agreement...i know that isnt what you was saying