West v. CAK

shoehp

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was another exciting game to watch. I thought West played very well and applied a lot of pressure on the ball the whole game. Those throws around the box were something and I know someone will say it is a small field which is true. Just to counter that thought, one throw did go over a leaping player at the back post and landed on the other side of the six.

It was good to see that Maloney kid get a goal on the field instead of the basketball court.

I disagree about West controlling the game too, but they were a good team. Not trying to stir the pot or upset people on here, but those throw-ins were extremely illegal. If you watch them play, watch the throw-ins and you'll see. But it's not like refs call that much so you can't blame the game on that.

QUOTE(FrankSnickers @ Apr 2 2007 - 06:09 PM) 826428412[/snapback]I disagree about West controlling the game too, but they were a good team. Not trying to stir the pot or upset people on here, but those throw-ins were extremely illegal. If you watch them play, watch the throw-ins and you'll see. But it's not like refs call that much so you can't blame the game on that.

whats illegal about them, is he picking up his foot or stepping across the line? I know a lot of refs who watch that pretty closely, especially around the box.