Hampton Basketball

HamptonBulldogs1

QUOTE(Redviking @ Mar 30 2007 - 02:40 PM) 826426712[/snapback]I have a feeling that ned and carp will once again leave the dogs feeling blue in march.

I really doubt that will happen with Coach White. He is probably one of the best coach's that really turn it on in the tournaments. Did you see the Star today, check out his stats and then rethink what you just said.

QUOTE(HAMPTON @ Mar 30 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826426911[/snapback]I really doubt that will happen with Coach White. He is probably one of the best coach's that really turn it on in the tournaments. Did you see the Star today, check out his stats and then rethink what you just said.

I rethought it and I still feel the same way. Cloudland will be one step ahead.

Being out of the game for five years it will be hard just to jump back into it and relive the past. If he had been coaching the Freshman or something it would be easier. Look at Snavely. Same situation but who knows it might work out. Coaching anymore is a young man's career. You have to let the players play and not hold them back. They are a lot more athletic than guys 15 years ago and some coaches still try and coach the old way. Bill Parcels is a perfect example he would rather lose his way than to take advantage of his talent and win another way. Jerry might do good but sometimes you should not return because it might hurt what you did in the past.

QUOTE(rvd @ Apr 1 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826427548[/snapback]Being out of the game for five years it will be hard just to jump back into it and relive the past. If he had been coaching the Freshman or something it would be easier. Look at Snavely. Same situation but who knows it might work out. Coaching anymore is a young man's career. You have to let the players play and not hold them back. They are a lot more athletic than guys 15 years ago and some coaches still try and coach the old way. Bill Parcels is a perfect example he would rather lose his way than to take advantage of his talent and win another way. Jerry might do good but sometimes you should not return because it might hurt what you did in the past.

I somewhat agree with you. It won't be as simple as it appears. warts4you,I agree with you 100%. McClain's back in no less than two years, tops.Now when will the Betsy situation be resolved?

QUOTE(clearmind @ Apr 2 2007 - 07:57 AM) 826428067[/snapback]I somewhat agree with you. It won't be as simple as it appears. warts4you,I agree with you 100%. McClain's back in no less than two years, tops.Now when will the Betsy situation be resolved?

I hear its a done deal and Alexander doesnt even care what his board thinks!

Is this the way an INTERIM Director should be doing things or have I missed something and they have named him Director already?

I hear that some of them are 100% for Dugger and the other part is just interested in which of their buddies get the soon to be announced adm promotions.This will get real dirty if Alexander names the new Eliz High Principal which is rumored to be a close friend of the School Board Chairman.

Oh well, I guess things never really change do they?

I suggest that all BETSY fans contact their school board members and let them know how they feel!