Warrior Spring Classic Scores for Saturday - Post Em!

davidlimbaugh

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826427816[/snapback]Im not sure what you heard or from who but Coach Vetter was in attendance friday night..

Why did they pull out today ? Was it the soccer game?

UH, the HC coming in during the middle of the 4th inning isn't really what I call being in control. THAT is a fact.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Apr 1 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826427873[/snapback]Why did they pull out today ? Was it the soccer game?

UH, the HC coming in during the middle of the 4th inning isn't really what I call being in control. THAT is a fact.

Hey guys sorry for the week long absence it's taken me this long to get over panama spring break /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> but thankfully i made it out to the game today to see an AMAZING comeback by the Pats and then total domination of the title game. And word around the ballpark today was that smyrna plays mt juliet tomorrow (i'm sure they've got other disctrict games later this week too) so i suppose smyrna decided they needed to keep whatever pitching they had left in case Gray runs out of juice tomorrow night.