Warrior Spring Classic Scores for Saturday - Post Em!

davidlimbaugh

QUOTE(bhsbaseball @ Mar 31 2007 - 01:24 PM) 826427147[/snapback]any details about the bartlett lexington catholic game?

Bartlett beat Lexington today in Murfreesboro 6-1 Blaine carnett pitch for Bartlett bringing in Heath Hatfield to close in the 6th inning. Bartlett once again brought in the strong bats late in the 4th inning. Trey Turner hit a homerun in the 2nd inning. Great game although the score was close until the 4th inning.

It's the bottom of the 2nd inning in the Bartlett Riverdale game score is 0 -0 Bartlett is pitching Kirby Griss. Grish is looking good. Looks like this is gonna be a close game Riverdale is a great team. I will update as soon as the game is over and I get back to my hotel with details of this game.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(smiley01 @ Mar 31 2007 - 06:01 PM) 826427261[/snapback]Any updates from Oakland?

Late Scores:

Riverdale 11 vs BGA 3

Smyrna 8 vs Clarksville 2

Smyrna 7 vs Bearden 2

Lexington Catholic 9 vs Mt Juliet 3

Mt Juliet 7 vs Cascade 1

Lavergne 6 vs Marshall Co 5

Loretto 5 vs Harriman 4

Shelbyville 12 vs Forrest 2

Oakland 7 vs Lincoln Co 1

Oakland 6 vs Farragut 2

Blackman 4 vs Soddy Daisy 3

Hartselle 12 vs Christian Co 5

Lebanon 4 vs Mercer Co Ky 2

Lebanon 9 vs PJP II 1

McCallie 4 vs CBHS 1

McCallie 2 vs BGA 4

tomorrow semifinals:

10:00 Oakland vs BGA

12:30 Loretto vs Overton

3:00 Championship Game

Tarp is on the field and I hope to see each and everyone of ya here at the Reservation tomorrow morning!!!! Wear ya Sunday Best

QUOTE(BaseballthruNthru @ Mar 31 2007 - 04:19 PM) 826427213[/snapback]Does anyone know who USJ pictched against Riverdale? My child is on the USJ JV team and they didn't go to the tourney, so he wants to know. Thanks.

Hunter Smith started and some kid named Clayton Gant came in to finish it and got the win - it was a great ballgame!

Preston Overby hit 2 home runs..

Riverdale escaped a runner on 3rd and 1 out in the bottom of the seventh but couldn't escape the bottom of the 8th...

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Mar 31 2007 - 07:59 PM) 826427283[/snapback]Hunter Smith started and some kid name Clayton Gant came in to finish it and got the win - it was a great ballgame!

Riverdale escaped a runner on 3rd and 1 out in the bottom of the seventh but couldn't escape the bottom of the 8th...

Kind of suprised that Riverdale lost to USJ but I guess the pitching is started to get stretched a little thin now

QUOTE(PROUDTOBEAPANTHER @ Mar 31 2007 - 04:33 PM) 826427220[/snapback]Bartlett beat Lexington today in Murfreesboro 6-1 Blaine carnett pitch for Bartlett bringing in Heath Hatfield to close in the 6th inning. Bartlett once again brought in the strong bats late in the 4th inning. Trey Turner hit a homerun in the 2nd inning. Great game although the score was close until the 4th inning.

It's the bottom of the 2nd inning in the Bartlett Riverdale game score is 0 -0 Bartlett is pitching Kirby Griss. Grish is looking good. Looks like this is gonna be a close game Riverdale is a great team. I will update as soon as the game is over and I get back to my hotel with details of this game.

Bartlett Riverdale game is over. The panthers gave up 9 runs in the 4th inning. Kirby Grisham was relieved by Kyle Atkins in the top of the 5th. Then another pitching change in the 6th inning Coach Clark brough in Sean Mellinger. Final 11-3. Riverdale is a good team. Panthers look froward to meeting them again un May.

GO BARTLETT!!!! WIN AS A TEAM AND LOSE AS A TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to my reading of the scores concerning Pool 3, Smyrna went 4-0 and Loretto went 3-1. I assume that Smyrna decided not to play on Sunday due to district games on Monday. Loretto also has a district game with Page on Monday. Has anyone let Loretto know they are playing on Sunday?