Warrior Spring Classic Scores for Saturday - Post Em!

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nob4upost @ Mar 31 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826427297[/snapback]Great Tournament as usual.

What software package do you use for your music and sound effects?

Thanks for the kind words!

I have been using http://www.sportssoundspro.com/ for several years now. Great software and the person who writes it is a better person - please tell him I said HI! when you go to purchase it

i think it's funny how every team that beats farragut celebrates like they just won the world series. i'm sorry but bartlett and oakland just aren't that impressive. farragut is on the brink of being a very good ball club. the three games they lost this weekend were because of mental mistakes and errors. they did have a great outing against collierville and their ace (pomeranz). they hit him hard and scored 8 runs off of him (7 rbi's from cade stallings, who had 2 hr's and one that was 430+) so once they get the errors worked out they should be fine. oh and P.J. Polk for Oakland is the real deal. this guy is crazy good

QUOTE(braves4life @ Mar 31 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826427374[/snapback]i think it's funny how every team that beats farragut celebrates like they just won the world series. i'm sorry but bartlett and oakland just aren't that impressive. farragut is on the brink of being a very good ball club. the three games they lost this weekend were because of mental mistakes and errors. they did have a great outing against collierville and their ace (pomeranz). they hit him hard and scored 8 runs off of him (7 rbi's from cade stallings, who had 2 hr's and one that was 430+) so once they get the errors worked out they should be fine. oh and P.J. Polk for Oakland is the real deal. this guy is crazy good

now i did not see any of your other games but the one against Riverdale yall didnt have any errors or mental mistakes...it was a well played ball game with each team making a lot of plays and we were fortunate enough to come out on top this time but your team did not have any mental mistakes or errors

QUOTE(braves4life @ Mar 31 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826427374[/snapback]i think it's funny how every team that beats farragut celebrates like they just won the world series. i'm sorry but bartlett and oakland just aren't that impressive. farragut is on the brink of being a very good ball club. the three games they lost this weekend were because of mental mistakes and errors. they did have a great outing against collierville and their ace (pomeranz). they hit him hard and scored 8 runs off of him (7 rbi's from cade stallings, who had 2 hr's and one that was 430+) so once they get the errors worked out they should be fine. oh and P.J. Polk for Oakland is the real deal. this guy is crazy good

Folks celebrate a win over Farragut the same reason folks celebrate a win over Alabama football or Kentucky basketball. TRADITION.

If you are not impressed with Bartlett and Oakland then I don't know what it takes to impress you. The shortstop at Bartlett is awesome. The 3rd baseman

is pretty darn good and they aren't even the best hitter on the team. Bartlett beat nationally-ranked Lexington Catholic today 6-1 in a GREAT ballgame.

You may have been impressed with Lexington Catholic if you saw them and their six D-1 signees, include a centerfield who may be the fastest high school

baseball player in the country and has signed with Georgia - don't take my word on his speed, as the couple of dozen scouts/college coaches I spoke with

this weekend who are literraly salivating over him....

I wish you could have seen the catch I saw the left fielder for Bartlett make this morning if foul territory down the left field line. You would be a little

more impressed.....

And you may be seeing Oakland at the end of may - I hope Riverdale has a say about that

I have all the scores / standings ready to post but we still have 1 game in progress. Hartselle and Siegel are in extra innings..

QUOTE(PageMan @ Mar 31 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826427300[/snapback]According to my reading of the scores concerning Pool 3, Smyrna went 4-0 and Loretto went 3-1. I assume that Smyrna decided not to play on Sunday due to district games on Monday. Loretto also has a district game with Page on Monday. Has anyone let Loretto know they are playing on Sunday?

Yes - Coach Lamm is coming to see me Sunday morning. Are ya coming up? I thought a friend of yours was coming to see me this weekend????

Okay Bartlett aint impressive to u thats ure own opinion right. Have u ever seen them play ? They only start 2 seniors in the whole field . Bartlett beat collierville one of the best pitchers named Jonathan Jones who signed with Universty of memphis and there one of the best teams in shelby county . They beat Germantown and they beat everyteam they beat in the Lewis Harris Tournament. In the riverdale they pitched not one of there starters i dont believe . Plus they are saving there aces for the district play Monday n tuesday.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 31 2007 - 11:48 PM) 826427376[/snapback]now i did not see any of your other games but the one against Riverdale yall didnt have any errors or mental mistakes...it was a well played ball game with each team making a lot of plays and we were fortunate enough to come out on top this time but your team did not have any mental mistakes or errors

we had 4...so what game were you watching?