Cascade vs Forrest

CascadeDuck

Forrest come to Bell Buckle on Monday. Coach Parker and the boys will be ready to hammer the Rockets. There is NO way Forrest can handle the Champs. You take Minor off last years team and they don't even make it to state. MoMo and TBow are going to shut them down on our way to the district title. Our bats are hot and our pitching has been great. Forrest has lost 8 or 9 games this year and thier pitching is bad. I heard they have a young lefthander who thinks he is Minor. I can't wait.

Final score after 5 innings

Cascade 14

Forrest 3

All the Way to the State!!!!

Go Champions!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your crazy Duck. Forrest is 6-8. Only one of those losses is to a single A team. We lost to Summertown A, Marshall Co AA(2), Giles Co AA, Lorretto AA, Lawrence Co AAA, Soddy Daisy AAA, Shelbyville AAA. Has Cascade played a schedule that tough. I don't think so. As for players, he are pretty good. We hammered the ball in the Riverdale tournament. Could have won three games if we could have pitched our best pitchers. WE pitched freshman and soph. Oh well. We will see who is the TEAM after Tues night.

QUOTE(CascadeDuck @ Mar 31 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826427360[/snapback]Forrest come to Bell Buckle on Monday. Coach Parker and the boys will be ready to hammer the Rockets. There is NO way Forrest can handle the Champs. You take Minor off last years team and they don't even make it to state. MoMo and TBow are going to shut them down on our way to the district title. Our bats are hot and our pitching has been great. Forrest has lost 8 or 9 games this year and thier pitching is bad. I heard they have a young lefthander who thinks he is Minor. I can't wait.

Cascade 14

Forrest 3

Go Champions!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL....Take Minor off and what? Mikes great but he pitched half the games or less. The team averaged over 12 runs a game. As I recall there was only one starter who didn't bat over .400 and most were over .450. Yes Forrest lost alot of talent. But don't get to cocky. As an update. I watched Mikey Minor pitch 7 inns for Vanderbilt(3) vs South Carolina(1) on Fox Sports South Saturday. He struck out 9 and won 12-1. He is 4-0 and now in the Vanderbilt rotation behind David Price.

QUOTE(CascadeDuck @ Mar 31 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826427360[/snapback]Forrest come to Bell Buckle on Monday. Coach Parker and the boys will be ready to hammer the Rockets. There is NO way Forrest can handle the Champs. You take Minor off last years team and they don't even make it to state. MoMo and TBow are going to shut them down on our way to the district title. Our bats are hot and our pitching has been great. Forrest has lost 8 or 9 games this year and thier pitching is bad. I heard they have a young lefthander who thinks he is Minor. I can't wait.

Cascade 14

Forrest 3

Go Champions!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the T.

This match-up has alot of intrigue. Cascade is definitely carrying a load of momentum into this district clash, but it would be foolish to disregard Forrest based on their record alone. Forrest's .500 or so record is a result of playing some tough AA and AAA non-district games. Sure, they aren't the wrecking machine they were last year, but they are still a very balanced team. No doubt the pitching advantage weighs in Cascade's favor. With MoMo on the mound, Forrest will have to take advantage of every opportunity--and there won't be many. Forrest can't leave runners stranded in the top of the order, and their defense can't afford run-producing errors, especially late in the game. I believe Forrest is capable of playing such a game, especially given the district rivalry shadowing this match-up. Two excellent coaches and two powerful teams. For my money, this is the first tell-tale match-up in 9A this season. Good luck to both teams.

No he does not think he is a young Mike Minor, he has been pitching on his own merits since Little League, and Mikey is a hard act to follow. (A class act I might add.) Let's let the games be played and not have the trash talk come out of the stands(or dugouts) like last year. Play Ball. Go Big Blue! Rockets Rule!

QUOTE(back@home @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826427919[/snapback]No trash talk, then rockets rule. LOL!!! That is a great idea though, let the play between the lines decide the games.

MON in Bell Buckle and Tuesday in Chapel Hill. By the way, has anyone heard any more of a Hayes transfer from Bethel to Vanderbilt?

Can't see it. Unless he wants to try to walk on at 40K a year. Coach Corbin is kind of busy right now and as far as I know Hayes isn't playing ball anywhere.

QUOTE(Vultor @ Apr 1 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826427950[/snapback]Can't see it. Unless he wants to try to walk on at 40K a year. Coach Corbin is kind of busy right now and as far as I know Hayes isn't playing ball anywhere.

Hayes is playing. He is pitching in the Transouth Conference for Bethel. Not doing too bad, but surely not dominating. He pitched a three hitter and lost against Trevecca on Saturday.

QUOTE(back@home @ Apr 2 2007 - 08:19 PM) 826428527[/snapback]Thanks for the info on Hayes, he is a great pitcher, college is tough at any level!

Cascade 6 Forest 0 in a good one, another one toamrrow!!! Should be a great game.

Saw Cascade in the tourney this weekend. Blown out in the game I saw but Stewart was not on the hill. He's a quality player without him they would not do very well. Lots of luck to Mo hope he gets the support he deserves.