Favorite Boots?

YellowCard

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(defaultuser @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:35 PM) 826427805[/snapback]Vapor for sure. They hurt your feet at first but once you feet get used to them they are great. It feels like you barely have to hit the ball and it flys. Only bad part is they are 199.99 + Shippings.

i wonder if the nike steam cleats are any good...they are similar to vapors with a smaller price tag

QUOTE(YellowCard @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826427806[/snapback]i wonder if the nike steam cleats are any good...they are similar to vapors with a smaller price tag

I would say no, someone on our team has them and he doesn't like them much. they are already breaking and he hasnt even had them 4 weeks yet...and they dont kick as good...they are kind of crappy

QUOTE(defaultuser @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:39 PM) 826427809[/snapback]I would say no, someone on our team has them and he doesn't like them much. they are already breaking and he hasnt even had them 4 weeks yet...and they dont kick as good...they are kind of crappy

i see.Well,I guess you get what you paid for.I paid $30 for my low-end Pumas and the toe is as tough as the shoes i wear to school.Now that I have a job I plan on buying some real predators.

QUOTE(chattanooga @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826427829[/snapback]i bought my son some of the type that have interchangeable studs and they stripped ou the second time they were swithched out. do not waste your cash.

I think those are the cleats Laydown have...Addidas F-50 Units?

QUOTE(YellowCard @ Apr 1 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826427835[/snapback]I think those are the cleats Laydown have...Addidas F-50 Units?

F-50 Tunits are great cleats you just have to be patient when interchanging the studs. When you get frustrated is when they strip or crack. I have had a pair of them for two seasons wth no problems. But my favorite cleats are by far the Predator Mania Lunars. Wow great cleats and impossible to find anymore

QUOTE(chattanooga @ Apr 1 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826427829[/snapback]i bought my son some of the type that have interchangeable studs and they stripped ou the second time they were swithched out. do not waste your cash.

You have to be really patient with them. The clean strike and touch of the f-50s is worth it. Take care of your boots and your boots will take care of you.