ccs vs csas

chattanooga

Same time just 4 miles down South Broad Street.

Should be an exciting rematch of the Region 3 championship game from last year. Good luck to both teams but more to the Chargers. I unfortunately cannot make the contest. (I'll be at Baylor)

Chattanooga, I was confused by your second post.

QUOTE(chattanooga @ Apr 2 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826428510[/snapback]being biased, i think the patriots have a great shot of taking the red raiders, even on baylor's turf.

What? Don't know what your post means...this is about the CCS game. The Baylor vs CSAS game was always to be played at Baylor.

These two teams probably have similar talent and depth. Using CoachT's handy dandy schedule analysis feature reveals a much more challenging schedule for the Chargers, however. In fact, the Patriots only play 13 games in the regular season. Come tournament time CCS will be a much more prepared team.

QUOTE(sportdude @ Apr 3 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826428943[/snapback]These two teams probably have similar talent and depth. Using CoachT's handy dandy schedule analysis feature reveals a much more challenging schedule for the Chargers, however. In fact, the Patriots only play 13 games in the regular season. Come tournament time CCS will be a much more prepared team.

CCS might be prepared, but i don't think they will even have a handle on CSAS