Who is the fastes sprinter in Tennesse

volsgreen1

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Jun 7 2007 - 06:29 PM) 826472658[/snapback]Crips arguments make a lot more since than yours do in2.

And these two guys are not even close to Crip's heroes. Please.

6 tenths in a sprint event are a lot. In sprinting, it's an eternity. So to me, it looks like Nellum > Bentley/Byram > Ezell

Ezell is good, one of the best in the state.

Bentley and Byram are THE best in the state. And they compete well in the nation. But in no way are they in the same class as Nellum.

So, this topic asks, "Who is the fastes(t) sprinter in Tennesse(e?)" Meaning we want to know (FAT wise) who is the fastest. This is answered with Adrian Bentley and Brandon Byram.

smh, unbelievable.... Go back and read some of the posts in this thread. Names were being thrown about and I decided to throw a name in the hat and this guy starts to whine. I will repeat this once more and I swear this is my last time saying it. If 6 tenths in a sprint event is a lot (as you so brilliantly posted) when referring to Ezell in comparison with bentley and byram, (please pay attention to this part) then why is the same argument not applicable when bentley and byram are tenths of seconds behind nellum? Just because you know Crips, doesn't mean your argument should be so subjective. Oh and Crips, I could care less who knows you in this message board - On this particular point you have contradicted yourself several times and you have no clue what you're talking about.

With that being said, I've waisted enough of my time on here so you guys have at it. Obviously I'm talking over someone's head. I'm done - do not quote me again - do not mention my name. Have fun!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(in2football @ Jun 8 2007 - 06:59 AM) 826472837[/snapback]smh, unbelievable.... Go back and read some of the posts in this thread. Names were being thrown about and I decided to throw a name in the hat and this guy starts to whine. I will repeat this once more and I swear this is my last time saying it. If 6 tenths in a sprint event is a lot (as you so brilliantly posted) when referring to Ezell in comparison with bentley and byram, (please pay attention to this part) then why is the same argument not applicable when bentley and byram are tenths of seconds behind nellum? Just because you know Crips, doesn't mean your argument should be so subjective. Oh and Crips, I could care less who knows you in this message board - On this particular point you have contradicted yourself several times and you have no clue what you're talking about.

With that being said, I've waisted enough of my time on here so you guys have at it. Obviously I'm talking over someone's head. I'm done - do not quote me again - do not mention my name. Have fun!

yeah i was just kidding, crips is my man and he is extremely smart in terms of track, and sooo basically what im trying to say is i think "in2football" is the one who knows nothing about track

QUOTE(in2football @ Jun 8 2007 - 06:59 AM) 826472837[/snapback]smh, unbelievable.... Go back and read some of the posts in this thread. Names were being thrown about and I decided to throw a name in the hat and this guy starts to whine. I will repeat this once more and I swear this is my last time saying it. If 6 tenths in a sprint event is a lot (as you so brilliantly posted) when referring to Ezell in comparison with bentley and byram, (please pay attention to this part) then why is the same argument not applicable when bentley and byram are tenths of seconds behind nellum? Just because you know Crips, doesn't mean your argument should be so subjective. Oh and Crips, I could care less who knows you in this message board - On this particular point you have contradicted yourself several times and you have no clue what you're talking about.

It would appear that everyone else reading this thread seems to understand what I'm saying except for you. How does that happen? My point that you cannot seem to understand is that you cannot put byram and bentley in the same league as nellum, the same way you cannot put ezell in the same league as byram and bentley. I was showing you how ridiculous it was for you to say that a few tenths is close in a sprint. I guess my throwing around all the names, numbers, and sarcasm made it too hard for you to understand.

QUOTE(thecrippler2222 @ Jun 8 2007 - 01:13 PM) 826472939[/snapback]It would appear that everyone else reading this thread seems to understand what I'm saying except for you. How does that happen? My point that you cannot seem to understand is that you cannot put byram and bentley in the same league as nellum, the same way you cannot put ezell in the same league as byram and bentley. I was showing you how ridiculous it was for you to say that a few tenths is close in a sprint. I guess my throwing around all the names, numbers, and sarcasm made it too hard for you to understand.

Kid you're not worth my time... neither are your message board buddies.

QUOTE(in2football @ Jun 8 2007 - 06:59 AM) 826472837[/snapback]If 6 tenths in a sprint event is a lot (as you so brilliantly posted) when referring to Ezell in comparison with bentley and byram, (please pay attention to this part) then why is the same argument not applicable when bentley and byram are tenths of seconds behind nellum?

Apparently, you don't know what a comparison is. He did not say Byram and Bentley were as good as Nellum, he was just showing you how ridiculous your attempt at making Ezell look as fast as the other two was.

And for the next part, that a way to be mature, say you're done, then come back and post about 3 more times. You, my friend, are ridiculous.

QUOTE(TrentDilfer? @ Jun 9 2007 - 06:18 PM) 826473348[/snapback]Apparently, you don't know what a comparison is. He did not say Byram and Bentley were as good as Nellum, he was just showing you how ridiculous your attempt at making Ezell look as fast as the other two was.

And for the next part, that a way to be mature, say you're done, then come back and post about 3 more times. You, my friend, are ridiculous.

Excuse my language, but shut the heck up. Who was talking to you. I think you idiots are blowing this way out of proportion. If your dumb ###### could read, you would see that I only mentioned Ezell's name because other people were throwing out their candidates for "the fastest sprinter in Tennessee". Why didn't you jump on the guy that mentioned CJ from Overton. Talk about mature - I love the way you're flexing your keyboard muscles. What are you, like 10 years old?