Oakland VS Riverdale

get_a_life_01

well...oakland took us out to the wood shed and spanked our butts!!!8-2 was the final score Burnett and barnes hit HRs in the first inning we manufactured a run in the 1st and the 5th and it wasnt enough we did play real good but oakland had somthing to do with that

to my WARRIORS....you still control your destiny...if you win tomorrow you are in control..i hope you bounce back the way i expect you too and handle your buisness at home keep your heads up and keep fighting like WARRIORS!!!!!

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is SHA-BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. My boys were ready for the challenge tonight and BROUGHT it. They set the tone early and never looked back. This team is focused on the goal at hand and didn't get rattled tonight..........this team is making a name for themselves. Now, let's get the SWEEP, baby.

TEAMWORK is what it is all about........Barnes was ON ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. How many strike-outs did he have tonight?

WOWWWWWWWWWWW, he's tha man, and his bats not too bad either. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />