Oakland VS Riverdale

get_a_life_01

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oakland will win with barnes on the hill, and riverdale will win with hurt on the hill. i see barnes pitching at oakland against utterback and i see hurt pitching at riverdale against burnett. oakland will win atleast one, and i will not be one bit surprised if they run away with the sweep. but i'm callin the split.

Ive learned one fundamental truth when it comes to Oakland-Riverdale: Everything can and usually does happen, especially since 2000 with some of these craziest games these 2 teams have played against each other.

Its gut check time for Oakland, they were the predominant power in the 90's and the the program's name still carries alot of weight, but for a good while now, Riverdale has owned this district, somebody needs to consistently be able to challenge these guys and I cant think of a better program to do so than Oakland

Im not as so bold to predict how the series will go because honestly I can see it going any 3 ways this week. I do think Oakland has an outstanding chance at a sweep, but they will need to give Tyler some run support unlike that last game where I think the Patriots tried to rely on late game theatrics to win it but ultimately came up short. However, no matter how this series go, I think this will be a special year for Oakland, they have real good depth in their rotation and they do all the little things well, alot of their games this year have been low scoring, least for the lineup that Oakland has. But back to the game, both of these games could be 1-0 or 15-13, I really wouldnt be suprised either way

Dear Oakland,

Please go easy on us the next 2 days I know we are not as good as yall are, i know you have more talent than we, do but please go easy on us and dont embarass us like you know you can do we know you hit better pitch bettter and defend better than us so please show us mercy.

thanks

Riverdaleman

LOL

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 9 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826433166[/snapback]Dear Oakland,

Please go easy on us the next 2 days I know we are not as good as yall are, i know you have more talent than we, do but please go easy on us and dont embarass us like you know you can do we know you hit better pitch bettter and defend better than us so please show us mercy.

thanks

Riverdaleman

LOL

If Oakland ever has a chance to do so, I would hope that Mack would show no mercy and send a statement

QUOTE(confounded @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826432711[/snapback]Oakland's ace on mound........... game is tight. Next night it wont be so tight.

so Oakland has one good pitcher? The last two tournaments that Oakland has played in...and won Barnes has pitched 2-3 innings at the most. Oakland has depth in their pitching. if it becomes a bullpen match up advantage oakland.

Cute riverdaleman!!! Oakland does pitch better than riverdale...it shows in the records. both teams are still trying to find consistency at the plate and has far as defense I don't know much about riverdale's but oakland has stepped their D up

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ Apr 9 2007 - 12:08 AM) 826432776[/snapback]oakland will win with barnes on the hill, and riverdale will win with hurt on the hill. i see barnes pitching at oakland against utterback and i see hurt pitching at riverdale against burnett. oakland will win atleast one, and i will not be one bit surprised if they run away with the sweep. but i'm callin the split.

HURT VS BARNES!!!! 1VS 1!!!! Im going with hurt and the warriors.... untill a district team can show me they can beat the warriors