Oakland VS Riverdale

get_a_life_01

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well good game by oakland tonight and not so good by my WARRIORS...as a few on here has pointed out it was a spanking and we have lost both games to oakland but our season is not over we can still win out and finish second and host some of the district tournament and it also keeps us seperate from oakland...

we could not pitch nor play defense tonight and i am very disappointed in that because i thought our defense was really good and tonight we showed NOTHING we had 2 hits tonight and both was by will skinner...that is all i have to say about tonights game i hope our boys can bounce back tomorrow andplay ball the way they are capable of and the way they have been coached

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:07 PM) 826436339[/snapback]well good game by oakland tonight and not so good by my WARRIORS...as a few on here has pointed out it was a spanking and we have lost both games to oakland but our season is not over we can still win out and finish second and host some of the district tournament and it also keeps us seperate from oakland...

we could not pitch nor play defense tonight and i am very disappointed in that because i thought our defense was really good and tonight we showed NOTHING we had 2 hits tonight and both was by will skinner...that is all i have to say about tonights game i hope our boys can bounce back tomorrow andplay ball the way they are capable of and the way they have been coached

Agreed. Honestly thought this would be a nail biter!!!

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826436361[/snapback]Good win for the Pats.

To Riverdaleman, plenty of baseball left. Just keep working hard. You still have plenty of opportunities.

its like i said we are now playing for second and our season isnt over if we finish second we still host for the district and we stay away from oakland but let me remind yall cookeville beat oakland so those games wont be easy...My son is a SR and isnt familiar with this role so these boys are gonna have to look at a different picture that what they have been their whole High School career

It is all in how they respond to these 2 losses , you are right. I was sort of stunned at how easy this win was tonight, and thought the Warriors sort of quit and got down. They have got to get back that umphhhh or the road is going to be mighty rocky. Lots of talent on that team as long as they play like a team they will be ok.

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826436371[/snapback]Great game tonight PATS! I think every starter had a hit except Fisher but everyone, including him and the PH McGowan, got on base at least once. Complete game tonight by Oakland and hopefully they can keep it up in their tourney this weekend!

ah, as long as fisher catches two wins against riverdale he has done his role... catching two wins against the previous district champs aint easy.