WARTBURG HIGH SCHOOL

Deerhunter44

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EastTnCoachTeach @ Apr 4 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826429761[/snapback]I don't know why CYJACKET can't be happy that Wartburg is showing some support for its school and sports? That's pretty sad that a county commissioner says the things that he says and is so shoved up Coalfields butt its sad! People from Wartburg support Coalfield football, why can they support Wartburg? Cyjacket shows the kind of ignorance that will keep Morgan County "Inside the Box"… If Wartburg can get a good coach, get some money behind him, there is no limit to what they can do… Maybe then people like Cyjacket can then support Wartburg when they start Winning! And no one is saying that Larry Davis was a "BAD" person, because he was as good as they come. But when he had teams like the 2003 squad that should have won region championships and went DEEP in the playoffs, and went 5-5… That's not what we are looking for, After 2003 Larry went, 4-27… Time for a change…. And I think its time for a change in the county commission, to get mindless, self center, fools out of office!

It seems like CrY JACKET would try and do everything to keep Wartburg on the bottom!

I represent Coalfield on the Commission, that is why I support Coalfield the most. It is my home, I graduated from there, and I have a significant investment in the Community. That being said, my sentiments are for the whole county, and have voted numerous times for improvement from OD, SB, WB, Pet. CR/DL/Lancing. Other commissioners represent other areas and are just as defensive to their districts.

Again, hire you a coach using available funds as provided by all citizens of Morgan Co. in the form of the standard school board supplement and get on with your bad self. Good luck on that, and maybe you can get the program where you want it. Good things come to people who do things the right way and above board. Here is a good hint, do it like Coalfield did one step at a time with community support w/o this fluff of outside money. The other schools do it but you must feel your too inferior to get it done. IDK about you folks.

As for keeping Wartburg on the bottom, the only people capable of doing that is Wartburg. But I guess you get used to it eventually.

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Apr 4 2007 - 03:04 PM) 826429911[/snapback]I represent Coalfield on the Commission, that is why I support Coalfield the most. It is my home, I graduated from there, and I have a significant investment in the Community. That being said, my sentiments are for the whole county, and have voted numerous times for improvement from OD, SB, WB, Pet. CR/DL/Lancing. Other commissioners represent other areas and are just as defensive to their districts.

Again, hire you a coach using available funds as provided by all citizens of Morgan Co. in the form of the standard school board supplement and get on with your bad self. Good luck on that, and maybe you can get the program where you want it. Good things come to people who do things the right way and above board. Here is a good hint, do it like Coalfield did one step at a time with community support w/o this fluff of outside money. The other schools do it but you must feel your too inferior to get it done. IDK about you folks.

As for keeping Wartburg on the bottom, the only people capable of doing that is Wartburg. But I guess you get used to it eventually.

That last statement coming from an elected official of your county, no wonder we think so little of todays politicians!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

QUOTE(catback @ Apr 4 2007 - 03:20 PM) 826429935[/snapback]That last statement coming from an elected official of your county, no wonder we think so little of todays politicians!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Still trolling? pot/kettle/black.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Apr 4 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826429943[/snapback]Still trolling? pot/kettle/black.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yea, trolling for ego-maniac midgets! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ok ok ok...has any body heard of any applicants for the job? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> I think that if this program gets the right coach they will go far. There is sooo much young talent on this team its unBELIEVABLE!! The kids that will be graduating in a few years..they are going to make a difference in this football program.

QUOTE(blue_white_01 @ Apr 4 2007 - 06:11 PM) 826430135[/snapback]ok ok ok...has any body heard of any applicants for the job? I think that if this program gets the right coach they will go far. There is sooo much young talent on this team its unBELIEVABLE!! The kids that will be graduating in a few years..they are going to make a difference in this football program.

I totally agree with 'blue_white_01' they do have alot of young talent especially in the upcoming sophomores. Ive seen these boys play they have alot of talent in the skill positions they also have talent on defense. And no i havent heard anything on the coaching situation.

I have no dog in this fight. It is stupid that this is made into a Coalfield/Wartburg debate. Wartburg needs a new coach! I hope that they find what they are looking for. As for Coalfield Garry Kreis has had good teams for many years without outside money that I am aware of. Wartburg should beat Coalfield 3 out of four years 400+ students vs. 190. Speaking of recruiting, you do not have to recruit when you are winning. Maryville is a prime example. Kids try to go there because of tradition. Good luck to Wartburg on finding a quality coach and getting their program back on track.

QUOTE(pigskinguru @ Apr 5 2007 - 06:39 AM) 826430450[/snapback]I have no dog in this fight. It is stupid that this is made into a Coalfield/Wartburg debate. Wartburg needs a new coach! I hope that they find what they are looking for. As for Coalfield Garry Kreis has had good teams for many years without outside money that I am aware of. Wartburg should beat Coalfield 3 out of four years 400+ students vs. 190. Speaking of recruiting, you do not have to recruit when you are winning. Maryville is a prime example. Kids try to go there because of tradition. Good luck to Wartburg on finding a quality coach and getting their program back on track.

Amen, /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> do we have a clue who might be coming in to coach this team? I know that the process usually takes a couple of weeks but what names have you heard that may want this challenge? I feel like there are some not do be understated very good kids coming up through this program. Seems to me that there would be alot of coaches that might like to work with a young rebuilding team.

And Cry if you want to debate the ethics of the coaching suppliment start a thread otherwise you and charlie drop it! It's making me ill /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />