WARTBURG HIGH SCHOOL

Deerhunter44

QUOTE(bulldogs_football_player @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826436186[/snapback]/mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" /> i really think we could be good, if we could get more players into workouts that are commited instead of playing golf or missing workouts for baseball and we have even more with no excuses...we also have some in the school that could play and help but they dont want to play because we aint been winning...i think if we just had more commitment then we could be competitive! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I agree 110% we need to get more support from the community and school also. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GIBSONJ @ Apr 12 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826435931[/snapback]bamadude, you really REALLY need to hop off this thread, and quit talking the junk that you talk /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Stay out of this thread if you don’t have anything nice to say....

yeah bamadude if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all

QUOTE(bulldogs_football_player @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826436186[/snapback]/mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" /> i really think we could be good, if we could get more players into workouts that are commited instead of playing golf or missing workouts for baseball and we have many that are to lazy that have no excuses...we also have some in the school that could play and help but they dont want to play because we aint been winning...i think if we just had more commitment then we could be competitive! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

well wouldn't every team be great if they got all the kids to come to workouts and stuff