WARTBURG HIGH SCHOOL

Deerhunter44

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bulldogplayermom @ Apr 14 2007 - 01:46 PM) 826437456[/snapback]Could someone tell me why shoemaker is not getting a chance to be the head man?

the reason shoemaker isn't gettin the job right now is because he told the players he wants to see who is interested. but if they dont find a coach he will step up and be coach.

QUOTE(boski @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826434762[/snapback]Is there really a school named Wartburg? Maybe that alone is their problem in recruiting a good coach!

Yes there is and if you would think back a few years than you would realize that they was in the playoffs. so maybe you should get off here if you dont even know that

do u even know how to play football. idiot

I know I dont go to wartburg schools, but still, Ok, Yall need to quit picking on wartburg. They have a lot of talent at that school and now this coming year, they have some young talent. All the boys on that team have practiced their butts off in practice to get to where they wanted to go. And in games, they gave it their best. Alan Bunch has alot of heart for the game of football. Wartburg did their best, and Oliver Springs was just like them. Wartburg almost beat Oliver Springs, and if they had then everyone should be picking on them. Oliver Springs beat Wartburg by one touch-down and that is the ONLY game oliver springs won.