Beech vs. Smryna

divingcatch14

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826433612[/snapback]Don't get me wrong Beech has some hitters but its really hard with Gray on the mound to show off what you have.. Great Job tonight guys Egerton way to come in and MOW the DOWN..(other than gizzard???)

Heard if the catcher Swider had made the throw to first on the strike out of first batter, they would not have had to face gizzard??? the inning would have been over by then. Why doesn't Smyrna catch Pack, I hear he is a much better catcher but hasn't been given the chance or does the coaches even know he can catch? I've seen him in summer ball and he is a great catcher.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bleednpurple&gold @ Apr 11 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826434735[/snapback]Heard if the catcher Swider had made the throw to first on the strike out of first batter, they would not have had to face gizzard??? the inning would have been over by then. Why doesn't Smyrna catch Pack, I hear he is a much better catcher but hasn't been given the chance or does the coaches even know he can catch? I've seen him in summer ball and he is a great catcher.

It's Swader not Swider. Way to go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great team work. Swader also had two great blocks at the end of the game to hold a runner on third base from scoring. That made a big difference in the outcome. I don't think the throw down first base affected the outcome of the game. Again, Great Job Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(deeppurple @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:18 PM) 826434884[/snapback]It's Swader not Swider. Way to go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great team work. Swader also had two great blocks at the end of the game to hold a runner on third base from scoring. That made a big difference in the outcome. I don't think the throw down first base affected the outcome of the game. Again, Great Job Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that.Swader was huge in this game. Yes made a bad throw but came up with great block after great block. No one else should be catching district games.

QUOTE(whooleyman07 @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826435462[/snapback]Swider is a good cathcher and i dont know other catcher for Smyrna, but i would start the other catcher Swider didnt do so hott behind the plate until the end of the game, if they dont watch out it might get them beat

Swider is a good catcher and i have seen the pack kid catch for years and he is one of the best iv seen. he played travel ball on all the best teams and alwyas catched. he has a great bat to. can switch hit. blew us away hits better left than right. Why isnt he catching. Swider does a good job most of the time.

QUOTE(deeppurple @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:18 PM) 826434884[/snapback]It's Swader not Swider. Way to go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great team work. Swader also had two great blocks at the end of the game to hold a runner on third base from scoring. That made a big difference in the outcome. I don't think the throw down first base affected the outcome of the game. Again, Great Job Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't think the catcher position is the problem. its first base. heard first base cost smyrna a run again against mj.