Rotary Tournament Discussion

frankiec996

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rotary "A" draws are out and either something shady is going down with McCallie's line up or the Rotary people made a mistake. Tariq who played 2 last year behind Ramsey is playing 6. Alex Harris 1, Wes 2, JP Mclemore 3, David Henry 4, and Schlabach 5. Im sorry but Tariq should be playing 1 not 6.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 9 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826433313[/snapback]The Rotary "A" draws are out and either something shady is going down with McCallie's line up or the Rotary people made a mistake. Tariq who played 2 last year behind Ramsey is playing 6. Alex Harris 1, Wes 2, JP Mclemore 3, David Henry 4, and Schlabach 5. Im sorry but Tariq should be playing 1 not 6.

isnt he hurt...like a strained MCL or ACL?

Wait you mean to tell me Alex Harris is playing 1? I played him pretty close awhile back. Either they are stacking or he has worked his butt off. Maybe it is a mistake...I don't know.

Tariq is injured. He did something to his leg or ankle, it might be his ACL actually. That's an odd lineup. I would expect Schlabach in front of Henry too. They are all very good though. None of them are head and shoulders above the others

DB skipped out on rotary this year for two reasons.

1) Being under rated would probably get us in an un deserved division, like c division.

2) Pawleys Island in myrtle beach champions challenge is the same weekend and we voted to go there seeing as how it was a team set up and gave our team more practice. Also Pawleys Island drew all the best from South Carolina, and NC. Waccamaw and Myrtle Beach High school (11 time state champs of SC) are there as well as one other state champ Team. I dont see DB doing well, but the competition seems to be just as intense as Rotary.