Cascade vs Unionville

emt621

Cascade defeated Unionville 14-4 today in 6 inn. This makes Cascade 5-0 in district play and 15-5 overall. Cascade is playing solid baseball right now with a very solid pitching staff. Cascade has only lost 2 games against 1A opponents. Huntland 6-7 in the 7th and Richland in the Wood Bat Tournament. Being this far into season it is easy to see that the District will come down to the MTCS series. Good Luck to everyone in district and can't wait unitl May!!!

MTCS is looking foward to April 17th. Cascade is having a great season and MTCS is playing good ball. This game is going to be a good one and will determine #1 in the District. Good luck to both teams.

How are Cascades bats looking lately. I've heard Parker talking about how well the pitching is this year, I'm just curious about their hitting so far.

Cascade and MTCS both have lethal bats and have very disciplined defenses. MTCS was pratically error-free against Van Buren in a double-header Monday night as was Cascade earlier in the season. Both teams have superior pitching depth and great team speed on the bases. Also, both teams are extremely well coached, especially in pressure situations. Parker is gutsy enough to try a sqeeze with two outs in a close game, and he seems to always make it work. MTCS wears teams down with execution to back up their stable of pitchers. This one could come down to the team who makes the fewest errors. No upsets regardless who wins. Should be worth the price of admission and then some. Good luck to both teams.

QUOTE(back@home @ Apr 10 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826434036[/snapback]I am sure Coach Parker would be glad to hear MTCS is looking forward to April 16th and 17th. Even though both have important games before then. The paper said in the game yesterday that Cascade scored 14 runs on 15 hits, so I guess that speaks for itself.

Very true. Every game is an important game. As for the 14 runs on 15 hits, that is quite impressive. That just goes to show you that Cascade has good bats and from what i've heard have pretty good pitching. April 16th. and 17th. will be good game and will determine who is going to have the #1 spot. Good luck to both teams.

QUOTE(mtcsathletics @ Apr 12 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826435937[/snapback]I will agree that Cascade does clean my dishes well...but they will embarress your team if you don't come to play. SO before ragging on someone be sure you can atleast dime em'.

Where is the first game between Cascade and MTCS at? I work at the VA in Murfreesboro so it is very close for me to drive there after work. Should be a great matchup between two very talented ball clubs.

QUOTE(mtcsathletics @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:57 PM) 826434938[/snapback]Very true. Every game is an important game. As for the 14 runs on 15 hits, that is quite impressive. That just goes to show you that Cascade has good bats and from what i've heard have pretty good pitching. April 16th. and 17th. will be good game and will determine who is going to have the #1 spot. Good luck to both teams.

Not to take anything away from Cascade. They are strong as I knew they would be this year. 15 hits is impressive and scoring 14 runs is impressive, but either most of those hits were extra base hits or there were a few errors and walks mixed in. Being Community I could see either.