Best QB in 2007

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wellknownmc @ Apr 30 2007 - 12:45 AM) 826448145[/snapback]Nothing but facts from me over here...

but Sonny Gray is the best QB as of last year!!

this is a new era now so we will see, he has a reputation to hold..

the boy is very talented though

and is also a top prospect in baseball as well for his outstanding arm

but rumor has it that he isn't playing next year because of football

how true this is??

I have no idea!!!

The only sport that Sonny will ever considering dropping is baseball. As good of a quarterback as Sonny is, his potential and production in baseball is so much better

• 1 month later...

Sonny is a GREAT player and i hope he will do good this year as well. and yes he will be playing football this year. And he will probably play baseball after high school. I think he veribly commite to vandy? that is what i have heard. can someone fill me in on the details of that matter?

QUOTE(aquadawg @ Jun 1 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826470212[/snapback]Sonny is a GREAT player and i hope he will do good this year as well. and yes he will be playing football this year. And he will probably play baseball after high school. I think he veribly commite to vandy? that is what i have heard. can someone fill me in on the details of that matter?

Yes he did verbily commit to Vandy to play baseball but dont forget he still has another year and might just go pro so who knows?? if all goes right we should see him under then friday night lights this year??

• 2 weeks later...