Best QB in 2007

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(oakridgeWR88 @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:40 AM) 826443206[/snapback]I know who will be the best QB for the next 2 years....David Irby For Oak Ridge.... We Will not refuse to win State this year...we will be back in the Boro and we will not come home EMPTY HANDED! GO WILDCATS!!!!

Who will represent the State of Tennessee vs. Kentucky in the All-Star Game next summer? My pick is Brunette from Maryville to start.

QUOTE(oakridgeWR88 @ Apr 23 2007 - 07:40 AM) 826443206[/snapback]I know who will be the best QB for the next 2 years....David Irby For Oak Ridge.... We Will not refuse to win State this year...we will be back in the Boro and we will not come home EMPTY HANDED! GO WILDCATS!!!!

Are yall finally out of Guilmires in OR?

I'm not saying that the kid from Clinton is the best in the state, its hard to make that statement for anyone. That being said, he seems to have leadership, a good understanding of a new offense, and does have a rocket for an arm. Did I mention that he's pretty tough. I think he was sacked around 60 times last year. While others, like Jake Ryan and Burnette from Maryville have div. I talent to throw the ball too, Clinton will need some consistency at the skill positions and better production from the offensive line for him to really showcase his potential. He has the tools to be really special but in todays athletic arena, talent only gets you so far. The team needs to rally together and get some wins....

Peyton Manning, he plays in the NFL for the Colts. I think he is pretty good. Its close though, between him and me. Im real good on Madden and NCAA, so I think Ill have a pretty good year this year. I guess when it comes down to it Im just great.....I wake up in the morning and ###### excellence. Yeah, Im that good. Good to be the king.

QUOTE(falconfootball @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826445485[/snapback]I have been hearing that Chris Shelton from Lincoln County has visited Mississippi State, Marshall, and MTSU this past month he is a very talented QB as well guys.........

Lincoln County ALWAYS has been known for stellar QB's.

You have to respect Sonny Gray for leading his team to a ring as a Jr.

Nothing but facts from me over here...

but Sonny Gray is the best QB as of last year!!

this is a new era now so we will see, he has a reputation to hold..

the boy is very talented though

and is also a top prospect in baseball as well for his outstanding arm

but rumor has it that he isn't playing next year because of football

how true this is??

I have no idea!!!