DB vs. THS Picka winner an say WHY

ice10is

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826435421[/snapback]From what i saw on Tues. Miles Maloy is much better than Rodgers. Im not sure if they stacked or what. But against Webb Maloy was hitting very well while Andy couldnt keep a rally going. If Kiser just plays consistent he will be beat Andy.

In that case I'll stick with Kiser over Rodgers. I still see DB winning fairly easily. THHS may put up a fight

QUOTE(SpartanTennis @ Apr 11 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826435457[/snapback]When TN High played at Webb earlier this year, Tyler Wilson was on 4, Jones was on 5, and Fletcher was on 6. Has your lineup changed since then?

honestly it changes so much that i couldnt give you our lineup on any given day...but fletcher at 6 is still a strong 6 but ...that doesnt count...he will probably play 4 or 5 against DB and wagner and tidwell will probably play 2 doubles

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 11 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826435461[/snapback]honestly it changes so much that i couldnt give you our lineup on any given day...but fletcher at 6 is still a strong 6 but ...that doesnt count...he will probably play 4 or 5 against DB and wagner and tidwell will probably play 2 doubles

I pick DB

Kiser> Rodgers

Maloy> Rockett

Way> Titties

Hankins> Jones

Maloy> ??

??> Clark

Miles/Rodgers> Kiser/Rockett ....Seeing as how miles/rodgers DID make to state finals last year easily.

Way/Hankins> Tidwell/?? ....Whos his partner?

Maloy/Clark> ??/?? .... They're to aggresive for most 3 spots.

thats 6-3 over THS

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826435401[/snapback]Heres my answer: Who cares? Neither will be at state.

Harrison, stop talking if your not a high school tennis player. I mean i dont see anyones dad on here saying I know my sons school will win. So if your out of this topic, dont comment.

Way/Hankins> Tidwell/?? ....Whos his partner?

his partner is josh wagner...im pretty sure he will play with tidwell

QUOTE(DBHS_10s @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:25 AM) 826435743[/snapback]how do you all have experience we hav 2 seniors 2 juniors and 2 freshman....DB 8-1

we have 2 seniors, 2 juniors, and three sophmores...all of which have played in the top six and all are good players

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826435776[/snapback]his partner is josh wagner...im pretty sure he will play with tidwell

we have 2 seniors, 2 juniors, and three sophmores...all of which have played in the top six and all are good players

You just named 7 players? 2+2+3= 7...and your three sophmores only one is worth talking about. Our 2 freshman are both impressive players. Not only as freshman but as a whole. I think DB dominates THHS. We just looked weak because last year was such an off year.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826435776[/snapback]his partner is josh wagner...im pretty sure he will play with tidwell

so you keep acting like you dont go to THS then you say "we" so we already know that your choosing THS over db just because you play for them and everyone knows who you are....

i pick DB over "you all" 9-0

[Harrison, stop talking if your not a high school tennis player. I mean i dont see anyones dad on here saying I know my sons school will win. So if your out of this topic, dont comment. /quote]

Post of the day... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And the only time the word daddy could be applied to me is when I'm on the same court as you.

QUOTE(THStennis23 @ Apr 14 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826437659[/snapback]there's no way DB can beat THS ...all of u all who are sayin DB will win 9-0 or 8-1 are out of ur minds... i mean DB has improved sum but the best they could do is get maby 2 points but theres no way they have any shot at winning...here's whats gonna go down

Singles

1. Drew Kiser > Andy Rogers -easy win for kiser... much more consistent

2. Craig Rockett Ben Way - why is ben way 3?

4. Mark Fletcher > Elijah - mark won this 1 in a tournament a month ago

5. Patrick Jones > Conner Maloy - patrick is way more consistent

6. Jackson Tidwell > Matt Clark - clark cant even play hardly

Doubles

1. kiser/rockett = rogers/maloy - someone will win in a tiebreak

2. wilson/fletcher > way/elijah - easy win

3. wagner/tidwell > c.maloy/clark - no contest

Here's how I see it: neither team is deep enough to beat SHHS or Bearden. After the 2 spot, both teams drop off quite a bit.