York Institute

singray

How are they looking for the upcoming year? Who are they scrimaging this fall?

[/quote

I suspect after seeing 3 players from York in the all star game this year. They have some big shoes to fill over there in key positions. Ya never know they may have some more all star players this year.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Glad to hear that the Dragons are ready to talk football.....what do you have coming back????what are the expectations??? They seem to always play tough,hardnose ball.

• 2 weeks later...

How are they looking for the upcoming year? Who are they scrimaging this fall?

York Scrimmaged sparta yesterday and had there way with them. I think york won 6 touchdowns to 2. York did loose there two leading rushers and almost all there defence from last year but Coach Wright will have his boys ready to play tough moutain man football like always.

I will say one thing for Westmoreland, for the most part they have always displayed discipline before and after the whistles. Coach Kelly has alot to do with that.I will say that I would be proud to let my boys play for him. He is not only a good coach, but a good man as far as teaching lifetime lessons. I could name you some teams that I thought need to work on there sportsmanship, but I have made enough folks angry already. Smith County is not one of those teams I could name for bad sportsmanship just in case you were wondering.

York is a tough aggressive team and I have never seen them play with out class. And westmorland pep club was the ones that wore life jackets when Westmorland played Macon last season to make fun of the tragic deth of macons linbacker that drowned last summer. I was also at the York , Westmorland playoff game and i watched Westmorland fans Cuss and try to start fights as the York boys were walkin to the locker room at half time. So who don't have class again?