Rankings Week 6

mjuhb

Hillwood is a good team. They play in the best district in TN (Williamson Co. AAA and Hillsboro, Overton). For some reason the eurosport page does not have several Metro Schools teams schedules (Stratford, Hillsboro, Hillwood) come to mind.

I have seen USJ and they are good. USJ dominated MLK. Yet MLK beat Hillwood who then beat USJ. Hume Fogg was much better than them. I imagine that there are a few other teams in the state that are as well. I think west TN is still behind in A-AA. Look at what CPA did to Haywood and Shefield.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West TN is quite overrated as of now. I'm sure their teams are very good (Hints they could not be if they were all in the top 5 in A/AA, and hasn't CAK won the past 4 state titles?), but Middle Tennessee's teams did do a good bit of damage to others, CPA, Hume Fogg, and FRA are teams to be reckoned with, all going undefeated in their tournaments (Exception of FRA losing to Independence in the Finals 0-2), but we will all see in the state finals and upcomming games. Looking foward to seeing all teams results!

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 21 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826442623[/snapback]has of now you 8 teams AAA and AA/A with double digit wins

USJ 15

Bearden 14

CBHS 11

Knox Catholic 11

Tullahoma 11

Portland 11

Houston 10

Independence 10

and 7 undefeated teams Brentwood, Blackman, MBA, Knox Webb, CSAS, CPA and McNairy Co

Middle Tennessee Christian School of Murfreesboro is also undefeated (9-0-0) but we haven't reached double digit wins yet. We hope to do so this week.