RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(youwilneverno @ May 27 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826468006[/snapback]If I was going to be jealous of somebody it would be Soddy Daisy or Goodpasture. Somebody that wins, wins, wins and wins some more. What is there to be jealous of at Riverdale? Maybe the football team.

QUOTE(youwilneverno @ May 27 2007 - 07:26 AM) 826467936[/snapback]Actually the first thing Breeden did was bring the good players from Coffee Co. (illegally) to Riverdale.

The facts are there by this thread alone to back up my statements earlier. Riverdale is on top. Maybe not the state champion yet, but the fact jealousies, pettiness and small minded accusations continue are prophetic signs of just how powerful the Riverdale program is. Every snide remark is one more brick in the wall of how great the Riverdale program is and these few are not smart enough to figure that out. So you Riverdale girls be proud and understand that sometimes adults can pay you the biggest compliments by their glib jealousies. You just have to rise above it and not respond to it and understand that there will always be a green monster staring at your back. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

"Who surpasses or subdues mankind, must look down on the hate of those below." - Lord Byron

another......

James 3:15 says, “For jealousy and selfishness are not God's kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and motivated by the Devil.”

It is written all over your posts....from many years back.

QUOTE(youwilneverno @ May 27 2007 - 07:26 AM) 826467936[/snapback]Actually the first thing Breeden did was bring the good players from Coffee Co. (illegally) to Riverdale.

You need to at least attempt to explain yourself when you throw out something like that, instead of just throwing out vague accusations. By the way, the Soddy pitcher is listed on the Southern Illnois website as being from Hixson. Does that mean she crossed a zone, not necessarily, it's just something I read.

QUOTE(Indian @ May 27 2007 - 12:18 PM) 826468027[/snapback]You need to at least attempt to explain yourself when you throw out something like that, instead of just throwing out vague accusations. By the way, the Soddy pitcher is listed on the Southern Illnois website as being from Hixson. Does that mean she crossed a zone, not necessarily, it's just something I read.

Let's kill this rumor now. School zones are not set by community. Many students who are zoned for Soddy Daisy High School live in the Hixson community. Leave Soddy Daisy out of your squabble.

QUOTE(Best @ May 27 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826467986[/snapback]Great post ERA. On another topic?ERA, or somebody How is Cat's knee? I saw her go down on the field in a game for a long time? I know she continued to pitch for Riverdale but what happened? It looked bad, and I saw her limping.

She was hurt during the tournament, but thank goodness it was not her knee. Scared us to death, she was down on the ground clutching her knee when she got hurt and it did look bad but she sprained her ankle not her knee. She slid and twisted it. She still pitched the tournamnent anyway. She has a lot of heart and you couldnt pry the ball away from her if you tried. The Murfreesboro post wrote on the injury if you want to read about it. As it is still swollen and hurts she will have to get more tests done before she pitches travel. I dont think it is serious and I really feel she will be OK.

The point was just because something might seem fishy doesn't mean it is. I've read a lot about the zones lately relating to the Signal Mountain school opening, etc, so I understand what you meant. Soddy-Daisy was brought up as a team people should be jealous of, I diidn't bring up the school.

QUOTE(Indian @ May 27 2007 - 12:31 PM) 826468033[/snapback]The point was just because something might seem fishy doesn't mean it is. I've read a lot about the zones lately relating to the Signal Mountain school opening, etc, so I understand what you meant. Soddy-Daisy was brought up as a team people should be jealous of, I diidn't bring up the school.

I dont mean this in a mean way, but who cares.....Nobody cares where Soddy's players live. Dont even bring it up.