RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(unc4life @ May 23 2007 - 07:34 PM) 826465638[/snapback]WTG Warriors..who do they play next & when?

700 at mcknight ..i am for sure about the time and pretty sure about the place LOL and they play...they play soddy daisy in the winners bracket championship if they win the will be in the state championship game if they lose they go to the second chance bracket LOL

well...my girls took a tough beat tonight they started the night off bad soddy hit a bunt single that became a HR then Kat walked a girl (8 hole) and she stole second on a hit and run and the bal goes right where the SS was all the way to the fence and the girl from first scores

Woody hit a shot to left feild to lead the inning off with a double and then Terry hits a double to right to score woody in the 7th inning we have bases loaded with 2 outs and we couldnt push the run across

good news is we didt play that great and still had plenty of opportunities to win the game also the other good news is ..we are not out of it...i hope we are playing on saturday just remember ladies i thinnk Soddy lost the FIRST game last year and came back and won so i believe that you will be able to finish this

GO LADY WARRIORS