RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS

riverdaleman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 17 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826461008[/snapback]so i am not sure but my LADY WARRIORS take on ootlewah on friday...can anyone tell us much about them and how we stack up against them

Man, from what i saw last night... you stack up just fine w/ just about anybody!!! You are truely a class act. Hard working, classy girls w/ a matching coaching staff and fans! best of luck to you!

QUOTE(rhs013 @ May 17 2007 - 08:02 AM) 826461014[/snapback]Man, from what i saw last night... you stack up just fine w/ just about anybody!!! You are truely a class act. Hard working, classy girls w/ a matching coaching staff and fans! best of luck to you!

I do love my LADY WARRIORS...did you see who was catching last night for them? We had a girl who hasnt been playing due to health reasons and i was wondering if she was back..it looked like in coachT pictures that she was playing

nevermind i just got a text from one of the girls and she told me she did play

WELCOME BACK JP you are a true WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!WITH A HUGE HEART

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ May 17 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826461016[/snapback]I do love my LADY WARRIORS...did you see who was catching last night for them? We had a girl who hasnt been playing due to health reasons and i was wondering if she was back..it looked like in coachT pictures that she was playing

nevermind i just got a text from one of the girls and she told me she did play

WELCOME BACK JP you are a true WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!WITH A HUGE HEART

The catcher wasn't a very big girl, and she didn't bat... but she did a GREAT job behind the plate. I can't recall a single ball getting by her. I had never seen Cat pitch, but had heard a lot about her. She lived up to everything I had heard!

QUOTE(rhs013 @ May 17 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826461021[/snapback]The catcher wasn't a very big girl, and she didn't bat... but she did a GREAT job behind the plate. I can't recall a single ball getting by her. I had never seen Cat pitch, but had heard a lot about her. She lived up to everything I had heard!

she hasnt been able to bat all year (back) but she had another health issue that kept her from playing for a few weeks and it is good to see her back out there SHE IS A TRUE WARRIOR

WOW WHAT A GAME TONIGHT FOR MY LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!WERE GOING TO STATE BABY

this was a great game we won 2-0 with back to back HR from woody and whittens (what a SR year for her huh) woody went left feild jess went right Kat pitched around some drama in the 7th inning with a close call at 1st we thought she was out ootlewah thought she was safe (you know how that is ) then a deep fly ball to left that put runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out but the ladies werent havin it great job ladies

NOW GO WIN STATE

GO LADY WARRIORS