Congratulations to USJ

Hoya

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos, USJ! Enjoy it until you see either Catholic or CAK. Trust me, they will bring you back to earth quickly! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> At 13 - 0 you guys are doing your job up there. I hope you have been tested, cause you are definitely gonna be! Peace out, Kaz.

They killed a decent team today 6-0. It was against Liberty and they played their bench players the 2nd half. They are a very good team this year, better than I have ever seen them but I havn't watched Cak or other big teams play so don't know if USJ should be first. And by the way Big G how are the Pifers fitting in on your team.

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 17 2007 - 01:09 PM) 826439438[/snapback]Hoya, you know what I am thinking!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No deals with pressure of number 1.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Apr 17 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826439768[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No deals with pressure of number 1.

Close, but no cigar! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Why don't you go run a few laps now!

QUOTE(hattrick7 @ Apr 17 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826439702[/snapback]And by the way Big G how are the Pifers fitting in on your team.

Sorry i kinda butted in and i'm not BigG, but i'm good friends with both of the pifers and they are two great guys and soccer players. We're blessed to have them and their family here at CAK, even if David will only be here for a year.

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 17 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826439821[/snapback]Close, but no cigar! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Why don't you go run a few laps now!

Ouch. What does skipping a meet (per my coach) and running before hand not count? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congrats to USJ on the #1 ranking.

QUOTE(hattrick7 @ Apr 17 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826439702[/snapback]And by the way Big G how are the Pifers fitting in on your team.

The Pifers are doing well (save for the fact that David is recovering from a fractured skull). They are both great guys and tremendous players. They have meshed quite well into our program.

Update on David: He got good news on Monday from the doctor. They are aiming/hoping to have him back for senior night (which is in 2 weeks roughly) and for the Farragut game and the playoffs. He will get to wear one of those lovely face masks, but I don't think he will mind. It will match his "rapper persona"...

QUOTE(kazam37 @ Apr 17 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826439416[/snapback]Kudos, USJ! Enjoy it until you see either Catholic or CAK. Trust me, they will bring you back to earth quickly! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> At 13 - 0 you guys are doing your job up there. I hope you have been tested, cause you are definitely gonna be! Peace out, Kaz.

Catholic and CAK may be the ones who are tested. USJ is solid at every position and their coach is one of the best. this is one team from the west who may upset some of the giants from the east. congrats USJ. you deserve it!

QUOTE(wtnkgb @ Apr 18 2007 - 12:04 PM) 826440273[/snapback]Catholic and CAK may be the ones who are tested. USJ is solid at every position and their coach is one of the best. this is one team from the west who may upset some of the giants from the east. congrats USJ. you deserve it!

I agree, wtnkgb. While it does not appear that USJ has played a very demanding schedule they are, nevertheless, undefeated and their 4-1 win over Benjamin Russell is extremely noteworthy. Russell is the #5 5A team in Alabama, so that result cannot be overlooked. I suspect USJ is a very sound team in an area without a lot of competition within a reasonable drive. I'm betting they will be a significant factor at States.