Dins (yoda)

akula21

Just wanting to have a little fun with this one. I don't know who dins may be, but dins is very insightful on many matches and I would like to know who dins really is. My guess is that dins is a ref who has seen alot of matches and gives an honest opinion on many things, but dins says it like it is, even if we don't always like it, and his predictions are typically prophetic (yoda). So I wanted to see who everyone else thinks dins may be and the relationship to soccer is. I mean no disresecpt and I know he wants to keep the identity secret, but which all the seriousness during season, I wanted to put something up to just have some fun. Dins, if we happen to cross paths, I will keep your secret safe. good luck to all, only a few more weeks until the real season.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...great topic. this guy has been throwing me for a loop for weeks now. i keep thinking he is from farragut because he knows so much about them. but then he comes on here and seems to know everything about maryville as well. it would make sense that he was a ref because he seems to know a little about every team, and it just so happens that he seems to have seen every big game. but recently he posted a topic about college recruits, and he claimed he was a coach. he went into great detail about the way he interacts with his players, and from what we know about this guy, he doesn't seem to be trying to lead someone on a wild goose chase. he just wants his anononymity.

akula...very interesting you think he is a ref. that had never crossed my mind! i am leading toward someone from bearden. he knows so much about farragut, but he never truly seems to like farragut enough to be a farragut fan.

dins8...i will pay you for your identity! no one is going to judge you if come clean!

QUOTE(NedNatterjack @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:57 AM) 826440118[/snapback]Haha...great topic. this guy has been throwing me for a loop for weeks now. i keep thinking he is from farragut because he knows so much about them. but then he comes on here and seems to know everything about maryville as well. it would make sense that he was a ref because he seems to know a little about every team, and it just so happens that he seems to have seen every big game. but recently he posted a topic about college recruits, and he claimed he was a coach. he went into great detail about the way he interacts with his players, and from what we know about this guy, he doesn't seem to be trying to lead someone on a wild goose chase. he just wants his anononymity.

akula...very interesting you think he is a ref. that had never crossed my mind! i am leading toward someone from bearden. he knows so much about farragut, but he never truly seems to like farragut enough to be a farragut fan.

dins8...i will pay you for your identity! no one is going to judge you if come clean!

I think he is a club coach watching his players as they compete for their various HS teams.

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Apr 18 2007 - 09:30 AM) 826440250[/snapback]I cant let my secret out!! I will be taking bids on my comment board on my profile though...highest bidder takes the name home with them!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i am almost positive that he is NOT a club coach. he has made several posts in which he has expressed being annoyed at club coaches feeding HS players lies about their ability to play at the next level.

one more thing--we are just feeding this guys ego by obsessing over his identity and talking about him like he is some soccer prophet. he is probably sitting at his computer laughing his tail off and loving every bit of this.

QUOTE(akula21 @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826439955[/snapback]Just wanting to have a little fun with this one. I don't know who dins may be, but dins is very insightful on many matches and I would like to know who dins really is. My guess is that dins is a ref who has seen alot of matches and gives an honest opinion on many things, but dins says it like it is, even if we don't always like it, and his predictions are typically prophetic (yoda). So I wanted to see who everyone else thinks dins may be and the relationship to soccer is. I mean no disresecpt and I know he wants to keep the identity secret, but which all the seriousness during season, I wanted to put something up to just have some fun. Dins, if we happen to cross paths, I will keep your secret safe. good luck to all, only a few more weeks until the real season.

A ref?! Come on, Akula! And yoda? Yoda is always right; I am wrong more times than not. You of all people should know how wrong I can be. Remember when I picked Oak Ridge to whoop on your team? I think Yoda would have known better. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(dins8 @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826440758[/snapback]A ref?! Come on, Akula! And yoda? Yoda is always right; I am wrong more times than not. You of all people should know how wrong I can be. Remember when I picked Oak Ridge to whoop on your team? I think Yoda would have known better. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

however, even the great Yoda makes mistakes with knowing who is who or what is what, Yoda did not see that Palpatine was indeed the emperor and Dark Lord of the Sith until it was too late. he had his suspicions, but ultimately made a mistake. Just like you.

however, he also makes the right decision, like when he felt the Jedi being assassinated and then predicted that the clones behind him were in on the operation and killed them. Just like you find something out about a team (the plot) and use it to make a prediction.

this was fun. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

So, if dins is Yoda, does that make Hoya Jabba the Hutt? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (I guess I could be Salacious B. Crumb, your weasle type sidekick!)

Sorry man, couldn't resist! I know, I'll pay for it later!!!