BEST OUTFIELD IN AAA

bballfan66

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched Lawrence County's outfield play several games this year. They all get a good jump on the ball and cover alot of ground. One of the games I watched was the Lincoln County/Lawrence County game at Lincoln County. Hartsfield who plays centerfield for Lawrence County played one awesome game.

This one is to easy Halls High School probably have the best outfield in the State. Right fielder Dayton has a cannon for a arm and can throw runners out from anywere with speed to burn covers ground fast and is batting .450. Gary Cooper centerfielder plays a great defensive game takes control and is batting .460. Tyler Brock batting around .400 makes great plays and has speed to burn.

I'd put these three up against anyone they are by far the fastest group I've seen in a long time that patrols their areas. Has to be one of the premier trifecters for batting, defense, speed and arm strength. and to sweeten the pot all three of these kids are juniors. Tough to beat that combination.

QUOTE(bballfan66 @ Apr 21 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826442656[/snapback]WHO HAS THE STRONGEST OUTFIELD IN AAA (ARM, SPEED....ETC.)

Easily South Doyle.Iv played against them and there are no gaps.If it leaves ur bat in the air and dosent clear the fence you might as well head 2 the dugout. The all have wheels,cannons, and get amazing jumps.

QUOTE(ZCAR @ Apr 22 2007 - 05:27 PM) 826442908[/snapback]This one is to easy Halls High School probably have the best outfield in the State. Right fielder Dayton has a cannon for a arm and can throw runners out from anywere with speed to burn covers ground fast and is batting .450. Gary Cooper centerfielder plays a great defensive game takes control and is batting .460. Tyler Brock batting around .400 makes great plays and has speed to burn.

I'd put these three up against anyone they are by far the fastest group I've seen in a long time that patrols their areas. Has to be one of the premier trifecters for batting, defense, speed and arm strength. and to sweeten the pot all three of these kids are juniors. Tough to beat that combination.

I've always wondered who keeps score for Halls bc their numbers are always awful high...not to take anything away from these players, they are some good ones.