Beech Vs. Smryna (2nd game)

divingcatch14

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most boring thread ever!!!! Lots of insight. (hint of sarcasm) . This is the biggest game in district 9AAA this year. Beech may hit Grey this time. Smyrna may just as easily hit anybody that Beech can throw at them. It will all depend on what kind of stuff each pitcher has that night. If Sonny has his "A" game Beech may no get a hit. If whoever Beech throws has their "A" game, Smyrna may not get a hit. Anyone who comes out and says "Beech wins easy" or "Smyrna wins easy" is crazy. Neither team is definitvely better than the other team. That's the beauty of baseball. I am going to this game and I will sit there with absolutely no idea who is going to pull it out. This is a game where there is no favorite. In Las Vegas this would be classified as "pick 'em". I am expecting a low scoring game, and those can swing on the smallest things from a booted grounder, a failed bunt attempt, walks, anything. If anyone claims they can predict this game they're lying. This may be one of the best High School games in a long time....and I can't wait.

QUOTE(justafanman22 @ Apr 25 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826444870[/snapback]This is the most boring thread ever!!!! Lots of insight. (hint of sarcasm) . This is the biggest game in district 9AAA this year. Beech may hit Grey this time. Smyrna may just as easily hit anybody that Beech can throw at them. It will all depend on what kind of stuff each pitcher has that night. If Sonny has his "A" game Beech may no get a hit. If whoever Beech throws has their "A" game, Smyrna may not get a hit. Anyone who comes out and says "Beech wins easy" or "Smyrna wins easy" is crazy. Neither team is definitvely better than the other team. That's the beauty of baseball. I am going to this game and I will sit there with absolutely no idea who is going to pull it out. This is a game where there is no favorite. In Las Vegas this would be classified as "pick 'em". I am expecting a low scoring game, and those can swing on the smallest things from a booted grounder, a failed bunt attempt, walks, anything. If anyone claims they can predict this game they're lying. This may be one of the best High School games in a long time....and I can't wait.

Amen justafanman22