Chatt area chat (postseason predictions)

CSAS Soccer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CSAS Soccer @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:53 AM) 826444157[/snapback]Who will advance out of A/AA Region 3? This is the Chattanooga area Region which includes CSAS, CCS, Notre Dame, Boyd, Grace, etc. I know it's a little early, but I am curious as to everyone's thoughts on this region.

it doesn't matter you can't get past CAK or Catholic

QUOTE(mtnman @ Apr 24 2007 - 12:08 PM) 826444210[/snapback]Region 3 A/AA Tournament Prediction:

Region semis

CSAS vs CCS

Boyd vs Notre Dame

CSAS vs Notre Dame in finals

ND wins 1-0.

Both teams advance through sectionals to the state tournament.

I agree with the semi's but it will be CCS upsetting (if you really want to call it that since they tied during the regular season) CSAS and Notre Dame beating Boyd and both CCS and Notre advance to state.

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Apr 24 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826444268[/snapback]it doesn't matter you can't get past CAK or Catholic

Making it to the state is a great achievement and winning it is even better but how many soccer players ever make it

that far in their four year high school career? CAK and Catholic are great teams and they always do well but it is after all just a game and after high school or college the soccer playing days are pretty much over for most players and winning is great but the memories will live on forever.

QUOTE(CCSMAN @ Apr 24 2007 - 02:45 PM) 826444271[/snapback]I agree with the semi's but it will be CCS upsetting (if you really want to call it that since they tied during the regular season) CSAS and Notre Dame beating Boyd and both CCS and Notre advance to state.

Not sure why Boyd is picked in the 4 mentioned....didn't East Ridge beat them? I think CSAS will win it between the 4...Notre Dame would be my next pick.

yes. District 6 A/AA might look something like this

Bledsoe vs ER

Winner faces CCS

Notre Dame vs Hixson

Or maybe the other way around. Anyway--- East Ridge will have to beat CCS or ND to get to the region. I guess it is possible but highly unlikely.

The other district is a little crazy with sweetwater and McMinn Central along with Boyd and Grace and CSAS. Should be some interesting semifinal games in that district.

The other district is a little crazy with sweetwater and McMinn Central along with Boyd and Grace and CSAS. Should be some interesting semifinal games in that district.

I mean no offense, but what about Sequoyah??? We're 6-3-1, Beating Tyner (9-0), Grace(3-0), Silverdale(2-1), and Tellico(2-0).

We lost to William Blount, a AAA school, And Central, which was a game were we litterly got everything called against us. Our players would get cussed, and get yellows for it. They kick our keeper, and our keeper got yelled at by the ref... And with that, we still managed to keep it close. And we lost to heritage, in a game we're we played mostly JV, had couple of the starters missing, and we just played horrible.

We tied Sweetwater 2-2, Dominating the game at times.

We play CSAS Thursday. We're not really expecting to win, we just want to make it a game and see what happens. And got boyd next Tues., which we are very confident about.

But if/when we get put out, i'm going for CSAS.

Sorry bout that, just get a little disheartened when i hear other teams we beat/tied mentioned preseason wise, and us not.

QUOTE(Cheamilion @ Apr 25 2007 - 11:19 AM) 826444958[/snapback]I mean no offense, but what about Sequoyah??? We're 6-3-1, Beating Tyner (9-0), Grace(3-0), Silverdale(2-1), and Tellico(2-0).

We lost to William Blount, a AAA school, And Central, which was a game were we litterly got everything called against us. Our players would get cussed, and get yellows for it. They kick our keeper, and our keeper got yelled at by the ref... And with that, we still managed to keep it close. And we lost to heritage, in a game we're we played mostly JV, had couple of the starters missing, and we just played horrible.

We tied Sweetwater 2-2, Dominating the game at times.

We play CSAS Thursday. We're not really expecting to win, we just want to make it a game and see what happens. And got boyd next Tues., which we are very confident about.

But if/when we get put out, i'm going for CSAS.

Sorry bout that, just get a little disheartened when i hear other teams we beat/tied mentioned preseason wise, and us not.

You should expect to win, anything can happen on any given night.