WHAT ABOUT THOSE CHAMPIONS?!?!?

FridayMainEvent

I haven't seen Cascade discussed on here much. They are undefeated in District 9A and from what I understand haven't been challenged. Chris Parker has those boys playing great ball this season. They are knocking the crap out of the ball and have one of the best pitching staffs in 1A ball. Cascade should be a team to keep an eye on in State this season! Great job guys! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Apr 24 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826444244[/snapback]I haven't seen Cascade discussed on here much. They are undefeated in District 9A and from what I understand haven't been challenged. Chris Parker has those boys playing great ball this season. They are knocking the crap out of the ball and have one of the best pitching staffs in 1A ball. Cascade should be a team to keep an eye on in State this season! Great job guys! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

they deserve their success they have been working hard since Parker has gotten there and they are now starting to reap those rewards

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Apr 24 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826444244[/snapback]I haven't seen Cascade discussed on here much. They are undefeated in District 9A and from what I understand haven't been challenged. Chris Parker has those boys playing great ball this season. They are knocking the crap out of the ball and have one of the best pitching staffs in 1A ball. Cascade should be a team to keep an eye on in State this season! Great job guys! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

LOL

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Apr 24 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826444244[/snapback]I haven't seen Cascade discussed on here much. They are undefeated in District 9A and from what I understand haven't been challenged. Chris Parker has those boys playing great ball this season. They are knocking the crap out of the ball and have one of the best pitching staffs in 1A ball. Cascade should be a team to keep an eye on in State this season! Great job guys! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Cascade is a Good and talented Ball club all the way around...It shud be a fun District tourney between Cascade,C.Hill,And MTCS.

QUOTE(redeyedmd @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826446374[/snapback]Cascade is a Good and talented Ball club all the way around...It shud be a fun District tourney between Cascade,C.Hill,And MTCS.

They are also beneficiaries of a very weak division this year, though one could argue that their strength makes everyone else look weak. They have a pretty good stafff, though after Stewart and Bowman there is a drop off. Chris Parker's work in the off season and the kids dedication to his program has been the key to their season. He will take on anyone at anytime and that lets his guys know that he believes in them. His approach instills confidence. It shows on the field in their approach to the game. No other 9-A school has sent as many kids on to the next level in recent seasons. He will one day very soon make a good fit for a larger school.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 24 2007 - 02:13 PM) 826444256[/snapback]they deserve their success they have been working hard since Parker has gotten there and they are now starting to reap those rewards

Hey Riverdale, how do you guys like the work of Josh Horn?

QUOTE(Oscar @ Apr 26 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826446337[/snapback]LOL

Who do you play for? Whats so funny? This team is very talented. The last statement says that they only have two solid pitchers and if that is true that may be enough to get them to where they want to be. I would like to know who you play for. Good luck to all teams in the tourney.

Go Champs

I tend to agree that Cascade is being overlooked going into May. They have combined top-notch talent with momentum and confidence. Couple this with one of the most talented Single A coaching staffs around and you have a recipe for victory. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Cascade ran the table against their remaining Single A opponents all the way to the State tourney. This team is peaking at the right time. It would be nice to have a State champ from "a very weak division" (quote/unquote). Oh, by the way, 9A produced the State runner-up last year as well. Not bad for such a weak district. Good luck to Parker and all the boys from Wartrace.

Cascade 11 lPlease stay on the softball board

QUOTE(baseballlover @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826446840[/snapback]They are also beneficiaries of a very weak division this year, though one could argue that their strength makes everyone else look weak. They have a pretty good stafff, though after Stewart and Bowman there is a drop off. Chris Parker's work in the off season and the kids dedication to his program has been the key to their season. He will take on anyone at anytime and that lets his guys know that he believes in them. His approach instills confidence. It shows on the field in their approach to the game. No other 9-A school has sent as many kids on to the next level in recent seasons. He will one day very soon make a good fit for a larger school.

Hey Riverdale, how do you guys like the work of Josh Horn?

Who in baseball have they sent other than Comstock

2005 Joseph Floyd and Chris Graham signed with Motlow State

2006 All three SR's signed

Jeffrey Comstock, Lee Univeristy

Nick Davis, Bryan College

JR Thomes, Motlow State

Coach Parker also had eight SR's sign off his Mudcat team, many had been playing for him four years.