AAA State Champions - 2007

Dirty Chuck

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 6 2007 - 03:31 PM) 826452919[/snapback]That was one of the best responses early on this thread,that I have every read.My hat is off to you.Ihavenofriendszz and braves4life have been all over coacht talking trash about DB.I did not have a clue that Farragut had lost that many games.South Doyle and Bearden really are the Top teams in Ktown this year.Good to know.Good luck to both of them.

I never talked trash. All I ever said was that you needed to quit making excuses for your losses to Farragut.. Ifs and buts and we didn't pitch our best pitcher gets a little old fast. Oh by the way. You did pitch your best pitcher against Farragut and Farragut won when he was in. I don't think I have ever said that Farragut is better than DB. I said Farragut beat DB, but i doubt I ever said Farragut is better than DB.

Also DBmom, I think you need take into account the other teams that these top contenders play. Like say that DB plays bad teams then they can pitch their best pitcher almost everytime they end up having to play a good team. Farragut on the other hand might not be able to do that if they play a good team every week.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i have a ? what does all of this matter? Its not goin to help either team in the tournaments to say hey we should get a redo cause we were able to beat such and such team in the regular season u can lose every game and still win state these past games are just practice. But its fun to watch

QUOTE(bravos2007 @ May 6 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826453080[/snapback]now i have a ? what does all of this matter? Its not goin to help either team in the tournaments to say hey we should get a redo cause we were able to beat such and such team in the regular season u can lose every game and still win state these past games are just practice. But its fun to watch

You ar absolutely right! It is TOURNAMENT TIME and anything can happen in any given game. It seems that best come out in teams at tournament time. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I agree so much more stress when its one and done. During the league leading up to the tournament not to much pressure. But when you are faced with elimination its whoevers game is on. Impressive league records mean very little ask the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 6 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826453038[/snapback]I never talked trash. All I ever said was that you needed to quit making excuses for your losses to Farragut.. Ifs and buts and we didn't pitch our best pitcher gets a little old fast. Oh by the way. You did pitch your best pitcher against Farragut and Farragut won when he was in. I don't think I have ever said that Farragut is better than DB. I said Farragut beat DB, but i doubt I ever said Farragut is better than DB.

Also DBmom, I think you need take into account the other teams that these top contenders play. Like say that DB plays bad teams then they can pitch their best pitcher almost everytime they end up having to play a good team. Farragut on the other hand might not be able to do that if they play a good team every week.

Cry-Cry- Cry- Boo- who Boo-who why did we save our best pitcher against Lenoir City?Boo who Boo who.Bye Bye ihavenofriends and braves4life see you next year. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 8 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826454598[/snapback]Cry-Cry- Cry- Boo- who Boo-who why did we save our best pitcher against Lenoir City?Boo who Boo who.Bye Bye ihavenofriends and braves4life see you next year. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

no one is crying. We didn't save our best pitcher for LC because it is LC, plus he pitched vs. William Blount. I don't think anyone all year has pitched their best pitcher against them(LC).. We pitched someone who had pitched maybe 4 games all year. He did an amazing job other than the HR. It was just one of those games where you hit the ball right at them every single time no matter what. Maybe DB can actually get past sub-state for once then lose at state. I knew the real trash was going to come from DB. It is soo sad that you rely so much on what Farragut does to try and get to state. Last I checked DB fans.. Farragut is 1-0 vs. DB. I guess that makes DB worse than LC too. I hope all DB fans aren't full of themselves and their school like the ones on here. So for the record DB people.. no one for Farragut ever said that DB was bad. But what do we know we are apparently just rich snobs who know nothing... atleast according to you guys.

Edit: Would anyone else have guessed that 98% of the crap was going to come from DB? They are just sooo happy that they might get to state. Until they win state will I think they are better than Farragut... NO. not at all. Its all good to win alot of games but with 0 championships you can't claim greatness like you all up there think.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 8 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826454599[/snapback]no one is crying. We didn't save our best pitcher for LC because it is LC, plus he pitched vs. William Blount. I don't think anyone all year has pitched their best pitcher against them(LC).. We pitched someone who had pitched maybe 4 games all year. He did an amazing job other than the HR. It was just one of those games where you hit the ball right at them every single time no matter what. Maybe DB can actually get past sub-state for once then lose at state. I knew the real trash was going to come from DB. It is soo sad that you rely so much on what Farragut does to try and get to state. Last I checked DB fans.. Farragut is 1-0 vs. DB. I guess that makes DB worse than LC too. I hope all DB fans aren't full of themselves and their school like the ones on here. So for the record DB people.. no one for Farragut ever said that DB was bad. But what do we know we are apparently just rich snobs who know nothing... atleast according to you guys.

Edit: Would anyone else have guessed that 98% of the crap was going to come from DB? They are just sooo happy that they might get to state. Until they win state will I think they are better than Farragut... NO. not at all. Its all good to win alot of games but with 0 championships you can't claim greatness like you all up there think.

The trash-talk time is over ihavenofriendzz, maybe next year you will actually get to watch your favorite team from the bleachers instead of sitting at home and getting word by phone or here on coacht.

Of course I am assuming that your school "sporting event suspension" was for only the remainder of this year. But then a person so classy as you should never have been suspended to begin with with...Doesn't everybody flip off the entire student section of the opposing school at one time or another in a basketball game.

Now beat your chest again and tell us who you think will win their district and the state championship as well.

Read the following quotes if you missed some of ihavenofriends best moments on coacht board over the last 4 months. He does not trash talk however, that would be low class and we all know that ihavenofriendzz is the "cream of the crop" at Farragut.

So now in the words of a fellow classmate or perhaps this was a parent at Farragut:

QUOTE(STATEment04 @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:48 AM) 826394324[/snapback]shut your mouth, you are making farragut look bad

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Feb 26 2007 - 05:59 PM) 826390321[/snapback]i didnt flip off the student section of Powell. the flipping off was just a screw this not screw you. it wasnt directed at Powell in any way. it might have looked like because they were behind me and i did it as i walked out. im not going to flip off the Powell students when they didnt do anything to deserve it. everything i just said in that last post is correct. nacba where you even at the basketball game or are you just going by what you read from people on here?

im classless for getting thrown out of a basketball game then so is Bruce Pearl. UT might as well have been national champs in basketball last year because they didnt lose to Florida. Boise coulda been the national champs in football because they beat a team who beat a team who beat a team and so on til a team that lost to a team that lost to Boise beat Florida. is that hard to understand no. all i was trying to say is that if Farragut winning state was luck then why cant Bearden beating Farragut be luck.

you cant blame me for ruining this thread. i wasnt the one who brought up stuff from a completely different thread and a completely different sport.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:30 AM) 826391078[/snapback]are you serious. i didnt turn and look at the Powell students and flip them off. are you watching the right film? are you still sure that i came back to the game? do u even know what i said? i grabbed my jacket and threw the bird while walking out. i didnt even say anything when i was leaving the gym area. put the video online. i would love to see it. keep this topic on the basketball threads

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:06 AM) 826394370[/snapback]I am thinking about this year. I cant help it if HB2021 cant or wont answer the question that was originally asked.

we had moved on til you decided to talk about it again..

just so you all know if you didnt already.. i dont play for Farragut. so im not someone on the team just trying to talk trash. i try to avoid talking trash on here for baseball because like last year you never know what can happen.

like i said before i believe that Farragut will win the district..

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:26 PM) 826419682[/snapback]i cant go to any games. soccer or baseball because of what i did at the Farragut/Powell basketball game. i gotta say i feel bad not being able to go to any baseball games this year. i was reallt looking forward to it especially the way last year ended. i was the only who actually said that they could/would win state last year. its no fun at all waiting to find out who wins. i dont know if the principals at FHS would ever even know if i went to away games... probly not even if i went to home games. i have never seen a principal at a baseball or soccer game... ever. other than one that is no longer at FHS... i might have to risk it one of these days.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 21 2007 - 06:51 PM) 826442508[/snapback]The Karns game was def. a good one. I was still a little confused with the controversy in the 6th inning. The outfielder caught the ball then the ump said out then as the player rolled over the ball came out and then the ump said safe. I can see that part but then the outfielder threw the ball to 2nd in what looked like plenty of time to get the runner from first out, but the ump still called him safe, he even said he was safe before either the ball or the player got the base. That would've been the first out and I doubt Karns would've scored any runs had they called it an out. Instead, Karns scored 3 times and tied the game. Oh well Farragut still won but I was confused on how the runner was safe.

Then in the bottom of the inning the Karns 1st baseman went off the bag and the ump said the Farragut runner was out. That was very crazy as well.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Feb 27 2007 - 05:23 PM) 826392032[/snapback]so you "graduated from Powell" yet your on coacht running your mouth about Farragut and Bearden. makes sense to me.

Farragut will win the district.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 8 2007 - 03:02 PM) 826454645[/snapback]The trash-talk time is over ihavenofriendzz, maybe next year you will actually get to watch your favorite team from the bleachers instead of sitting at home and getting word by phone or here on coacht.

Of course I am assuming that your school "sporting event suspension" was for only the remainder of this year. But then a person so classy as you should never have been suspended to begin with with...Doesn't everybody flip off the entire student section of the opposing school at one time or another in a basketball game.

Now beat your chest again and tell us who you think will win their district and the state championship as well.

Read the following quotes if you missed some of ihavenofriends best moments on coacht board over the last 4 months. He does not trash talk however, that would be low class and we all know that ihavenofriendzz is the "cream of the crop" at Farragut.

So now in the words of a fellow classmate or perhaps this was a parent at Farragut:

Thanks for the info.on ihavenofriends.I knew his elevator did not go to the top.He is still talking about the pitcher.Maybe he thinks they are still playing.Baseball is indeed a great game.Anybody can win with a little luck!

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 8 2007 - 05:02 PM) 826454645[/snapback]The trash-talk time is over ihavenofriendzz, maybe next year you will actually get to watch your favorite team from the bleachers instead of sitting at home and getting word by phone or here on coacht.

I was at the game yesterday. I never said I have never done anything wrong or talked trash. I was talking about talking trash on this thread and the baseball boards in general. I have done nothing towards DB to deserve disrespect from them. Atleast until my last post when I was talking about how you all are full of yourselves and what not, but before that you brought it first. I did nothing. If you all are that obsessed with just winning and not championships be my guest to talk all the trash you want while your boys won't back it up with rings. Oh no I made a prediction and was wrong I guess I am a complete idiot who should just kill himself. I'm sure you predicted DB to beat Farragut last year... you were wrong.. oh and this year.. you were wrong. Also I'm pretty sure everyone is over that whole basketball thing anyways and as I have said many times it was not directed towards Powell fans, but maybe since you didn't get to go to a good school like Farragut you were too ignorant to realize that I have said it many times. It really isn't that hard to read. I'm sure there are many 5 year olds in Farragut who are willing to teach you... for a price. I guess since I live and go to Farragut that anytime I do anything I am automatically less classy than anyone who has ever done anything wrong before. From every post I have read on the baseball and football threads.. DB is by far the most full of themselves and well most classless. Sorry. Atleast you were at the top of worst. So that means you actually won at something. Way to go.

now DBmom go waste another 3 hrs of your already worthless life and find more quotes are worthless facts that prove a point about DB being good and Farragut being terrible. 0-1? Isn't that DB's record vs. Farragut this year? Oh what about last year? oh yeah lost at home.

I think this thread needs to be closed. All it is becoming is another excuse for DB to do something. It is almost like their excuses for baseball. There are soo many to choose from. That's all I hear from them. Excuses, excuses, and well more excuses. Never "we just lost the game". Oh and I can't forget about the what ifs. What if he hit it there, what if he hit it here, blah blah blah. I was going to make the first excuse from a Farragut person on the baseball boards but I'm not going to, because I am better than DB, in general and as a person. Are you born a-holes there?

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 8 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826454902[/snapback]There is all that high class showing up yet again in another thread..

Keep running off at the mouth big boy...your the best at that no doubt.

So you are? I'll take that comment as a yes. I am so glad I don't live there and have only been once. You insult me and I don't see why I can't insult you. Once again, I did nothing to deserve disrespect from DB, but you insisted that you deserved some from me. So how does it feel? Being an a-hole? I wouldn't know so I'm curious what it is like. I'm sure you like it, otherwise you wouldn't continue to be one. When DB wins state then talk trash. Until then DB is not better than Farragut in any way. Not skill, not talent, not athletics, not academics, and well everything else. I'm sorry you are so bitter towards Farragut. There isn't alot I can do to help you. My suggestion for you DBmom is to go back to high school and graduate this time then go to college and get a real job so you can quit wasting your time on here trying to fight people in high school. It is rather sad. Also once you get a real job after high school you can actually earn a living instead of having welfare and then you can come live in Farragut and be associated with championship caliber teams. It is quite fun actually. I'm not gonna say how I really feel about you because it is rather in appropriate. So, like I have said. DB fans are the most classless. I think all their posts on this thread prove it. Anyone in their right mind who reads these, assuming they have read all of the posts, would realize that you attacked me for no real reason. I never said DB was a bad team. So please please get over yourselves. As much time as you spend on here trying to talk trash you could be out winning a ring or 2, but I guess trash talking is more important than actually being able to back it up. Are you bitter because we are better?

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 8 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826455042[/snapback]So you are? I'll take that comment as a yes. I am so glad I don't live there and have only been once. You insult me and I don't see why I can't insult you. Once again, I did nothing to deserve disrespect from DB, but you insisted that you deserved some from me. So how does it feel? Being an a-hole? I wouldn't know so I'm curious what it is like. I'm sure you like it, otherwise you wouldn't continue to be one. When DB wins state then talk trash. Until then DB is not better than Farragut in any way. Not skill, not talent, not athletics, not academics, and well everything else. I'm sorry you are so bitter towards Farragut. There isn't alot I can do to help you. My suggestion for you DBmom is to go back to high school and graduate this time then go to college and get a real job so you can quit wasting your time on here trying to fight people in high school. It is rather sad. Also once you get a real job after high school you can actually earn a living instead of having welfare and then you can come live in Farragut and be associated with championship caliber teams. It is quite fun actually. I'm not gonna say how I really feel about you because it is rather in appropriate. So, like I have said. DB fans are the most classless. I think all their posts on this thread prove it. Anyone in their right mind who reads these, assuming they have read all of the posts, would realize that you attacked me for no real reason. I never said DB was a bad team. So please please get over yourselves. As much time as you spend on here trying to talk trash you could be out winning a ring or 2, but I guess trash talking is more important than actually being able to back it up. Are you bitter because we are better?

College graduate, cum laude, with dual degrees in Accounting and Computer-programming, retired now.

The only posts DB has put on here that are negative are trying to defend themselves against your attacks....

you've singlehandedly locked down the 29-4 post with your arrogant, rudeness and here you are trying to lock down another thread....everywhere you go the thread winds up locked....but it aint you...whimper whimper, its all those DB folks picking on you for no reason at all...... call me anything you want little man...but as long as you keep running these teams and their fans down on this board with your filthy mouthed trash you will be dealing with me .... I am sick of your childish tyrants, and your rudeness to other posters.

Farragut has one of the best teams in the state...but they have an embarressing pimple here on this board ... they don't need you or your kind of filthy vulgar support...your nothing more then a pocket of puss on the face of Farragut.

Now I'll let you have the last word...because I know you need to defend yourself again from the DBMOM ATTACK. But you open your floppin mouth on another thread and spew rudeness to another poster and you will deal with me an all your past will be dredged up again and again... I can copy and paste with the best and all this crap you've been dishing out will follow you everywhere you choose to be rude....I will see to that.