Knox West vs. Catholic

winner123

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(srp7 @ Apr 28 2007 - 05:06 PM) 826447558[/snapback]i think it will be a close game. as long as catholic shuts down cody. im thinking catholic 1-0 or 2-1

Actually, Cody McCoy is not playing until the district tournament, his hip flexer is still in repair mode, West is playing very well without him.. I think that it will be a close game and a fun one to watch at that. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(winner123 @ Apr 28 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826447688[/snapback]Cody is attending practice monday hopefully, and wants to play thursday but I am not sure coach will let him though.

Cody is a very hard worker, and does not like being out..

QUOTE(THE ANSWER @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:19 PM) 826448620[/snapback]McCoy is ready to play and probably play Thursday night

It's good news to hear he has recovered. Good luck to both teams. Better luck to the Irish! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(allsoccer @ May 1 2007 - 02:28 PM) 826449305[/snapback]Enough on Cody! West is not just about him! Anyway it won't matter, Catholic will win 2 to 1.

Cody is an important part of West's game so whether or not he will play is kind of a big deal. West has been playing well without him but to have him back is certainly a boost. I'm gonnna go with Catholic by 1 or 2. Wegryn and Leader I think will handle West's attack well and Ricardo will make a lot of problems for West. It should be an awesome game.