Region 6 1a predictions

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 9 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826456041[/snapback]I could be insulting but instead i will try and just be nice so as to not get into a lifelong and tedious argument with you. your region is very fun to hear talked about and every now and then i just drop a comment in. Not to mention that your region contains one of the more talked about rivalries in 1A football, and arguably the most exciting player to watch in 1A football. Is that enough reason to take an interest in it?

Dont get upset, I never said I didnt want you to comment. I just said it was interesting that someone from your school was so interested in our region. You can make as many comments as you like.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Monkey Wrench @ May 3 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826451274[/snapback]hopefully will win....but doubtful, i hear every year how wayne county is goin to be really good and i just dont ever see it........but maybe this year will be different and SOMEONE( even if its zion) will kill the 1 million region win streak mtp has got goin on

Now this I would like to see. Zion over Mt. P. Not because I dislike the tigers, but it would be a big moral boost for Zion. Anything could happen under those lights on Friday night!

As long as predictions for the region are being made, I'll put my 2 cents worh in:

Mt. Pleasant - As long as 1-A Mr. Football stays healthy, they'll be the ones to beat

CWood - Solid team; will probably have large #'s out as usual

Wayne Co/Perry Co - These teams are closing the gap on the leaders

Moore Co - will improve under new coach/system

CA - Don't know what they have back

Huntland - Same as above

Zion - Only one way to go; if they are coached well they could win 2-3 games

Cornersville - I don't get this team; they have a nice field/facility, lots of #'s of kids out, they should do better than they do...

I just don't know much about CA, or especially Huntland. If anyone has any info please chime in!

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(GreenMan @ May 7 2007 - 12:20 PM) 826453516[/snapback]You will definately get your moneys worth. Unless you like D-fense. This game usually pushes the 800 yard mark between the two teams. Marco is great to watch unless you are the opponent.

Id rather make excuses than CHEAT, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hello there green w/envy,

Are you still carrying on about those great games last year? Cheat? Yall got all the calls, and still lost, /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Maybe yall can buy better Refs this year. just kidding. I just love all this. just 10 sec. more or yall cheated or if this happened, If pigs had wings they would fly. get on with it. One last time, we won yall lost - learn it, live it, love it. Now we can get on with the next season.

mTp

wood

wc

who cares

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeah been siiting by and watching, just couldn't stand the same ole bull from last year. Poor little ole green people just can't move on. Life must be boring in the wood. We need to talk about the scrimmage with Eagleville. That is worth talking about. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> not what might have happened "IF".

To be completely honest with you guys I don't think Mt.Dailey will win the region this year.I think they'll break the record for most consecutive region wins,'cause if I'm not mistaken they open region-play with Zion,then Huntland,but after that I think they'll take a turn for the worst.They might come in 2nd or 3rd but not 1st:

1.WC

2.Cwood/Mt.P

4.Moore Co.

5.Huntland/CA

7.Perry Co.

8.Zion

QUOTE(Can You Be Perfect? @ Jun 1 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826470015[/snapback]To be completely honest with you guys I don't think Mt.Dailey will win the region this year.I think they'll break the record for most consecutive region wins,'cause if I'm not mistaken they open region-play with Zion,then Huntland,but after that I think they'll take a turn for the worst.They might come in 2nd or 3rd but not 1st:

1.WC

2.Cwood/Mt.P

4.Moore Co.

5.Huntland/CA

7.Perry Co.

8.Zion

if mtp stays injury free ( MARCO ) they will make a deep run, if not the tigers are in trouble, thats a fact!

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ May 31 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826469945[/snapback]does it feel good?

Heck yeah it does........... Were you bin wildcat pride? The crap will start now with you back, lol.

QUOTE(wchs78 @ May 31 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826469950[/snapback]mtp wins everything we cant let em win the arguments too....lol

It can not be helped that mTp is that good, in all that we do.

QUOTE(Can You Be Perfect? @ Jun 1 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826470015[/snapback]To be completely honest with you guys I don't think Mt.Dailey will win the region this year.I think they'll break the record for most consecutive region wins,'cause if I'm not mistaken they open region-play with Zion,then Huntland,but after that I think they'll take a turn for the worst.They might come in 2nd or 3rd but not 1st:

1.WC

2.Cwood/Mt.P

4.Moore Co.

5.Huntland/CA

7.Perry Co.

8.Zion

I am sure EVERYONE will remember this post when the Wildcats come to the Jungle