29-4 and not a peep

Stonewall

Here is a little inside info for ALL the Knoxville teams. The Senior bunch from DB has played in Knoxville Tournaments since they were "little squirts" and have come home with 1st Place trophy's! They played against ALL-STAR teams from Knoxville. Against some of the players from Halls, Karns, South Doyle, Farragut, Bearden, Maryville, etc. The players on the ALL-STAR teams are all separated now BUT the BOYS from DB are TOGETHER and are having a fantastic year! Knoxville beware, the boys from the "other" K-Town is rolling like a steam-engine and clicking on all clinders now. Good Luck to All in the Playoffs!

GOING WITH THE VIBES! ROLLING WITH THE TRIBE!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so its official. scorecard has lost his mind. and just like ihavenofriends said, farragut doesnt get on here and make excuses why they lost, there's really no point in doing so anyways. and like i have said for the 10000 time, farragut beat DB's ace during the game this year. he came in in the 7th and we won in the 9th, so stop making excuses because you are just making yourselves look stupid.

YEP! My fault, my bad, and this is one of the dumber ideas I've had in a while. I couldn't believe how quiet it was, but I should have left it that way. I should know that the haters and the insecure are always just inside the weed line. My apologies. I won't let this happen again unless our boys win it all.

Well Stonewall, have you figured out yet why nobody wants to start a thread about DB? Look at the sewage that this thread has drawn, thru no fault of your own. All it does is get the haters pumped.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 4 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826452109[/snapback]I'm hoping you are talking about everyone and not just the "haters". I have seen plenty of DB people on here doing exactly what you are wanting removed.

Your user name says it all.Get a life!A 21 year old punk on here jacking his jawls.But that's a snotty nose rich kid for you. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 5 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826452308[/snapback]Your user name says it all.Get a life!A 21 year old punk on here jacking his jawls.But that's a snotty nose rich kid for you. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hm too bad he's a senior in high school...but nice try... i guess it helps to be a snotty nose rich kid when you play baseball doesnt it? i mean 3 state titles in four years isnt bad for bein a rich kid is it? maybe DB should take out a loan and that way they can win something

QUOTE(braves4life @ May 5 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826452324[/snapback]hm too bad he's a senior in high school...but nice try... i guess it helps to be a snotty nose rich kid when you play baseball doesnt it? i mean 3 state titles in four years isnt bad for bein a rich kid is it? maybe DB should take out a loan and that way they can win something

It seems you know everything and got all the answers.Good Luck and I mean Luck this year.

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 5 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826452308[/snapback]Your user name says it all.Get a life!A 21 year old punk on here jacking his jawls.But that's a snotty nose rich kid for you. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Here you go DBgrad. This is a perfect example. Where did you get that I was 21?

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 5 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826452340[/snapback]It seems you know everything and got all the answers.Good Luck and I mean Luck this year.

luck? i suppose thats how we beat you right? once again DB fans cant accept that farragut is better than them in all ways, shapes, and forms. i guess we've just been lucky the past 5 years right?

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(braves4life @ May 5 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826452399[/snapback]luck? i suppose thats how we beat you right? once again DB fans cant accept that farragut is better than them in all ways, shapes, and forms. i guess we've just been lucky the past 5 years right?

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Farragut should have gone to extra innings anyways last year tied at 3 because in the 1st inning their runner was clearly out at first for the third out, but he got called safe and they took the lead 1-0.

An example of Farragut fans not being classy? Last year at the very game I just described, the only game in any sport I have attended with DB pitted against Farragut, a number of their fans were absolutely classless to DB fans in the stands both during and after the game.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 4 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826452109[/snapback]I'm hoping you are talking about everyone and not just the "haters". I have seen plenty of DB people on here doing exactly what you are wanting removed.

I'm talking about ANYBODY who badmouths a team, player, or fan.

But seriously, can you find an example of a DB fan who started badmouthing others without 1st having it done to him? If you could run the stats on this issue, you would find that at least 90+ of the time the haters start the bickering.

QUOTE(scorecard10 @ May 4 2007 - 08:59 PM) 826452133[/snapback]Here is a little inside info for ALL the Knoxville teams. The Senior bunch from DB has played in Knoxville Tournaments since they were "little squirts" and have come home with 1st Place trophy's! They played against ALL-STAR teams from Knoxville. Against some of the players from Halls, Karns, South Doyle, Farragut, Bearden, Maryville, etc. The players on the ALL-STAR teams are all separated now BUT the BOYS from DB are TOGETHER and are having a fantastic year! Knoxville beware, the boys from the "other" K-Town is rolling like a steam-engine and clicking on all clinders now. Good Luck to All in the Playoffs!

GOING WITH THE VIBES! ROLLING WITH THE TRIBE!

As they lost last year to the--what was it, third- or fourth-place team in district 4--I forget--I think they still have something to prove. I take that back; no, I think they have a lot to prove. Good luck to the little squirts, though.

Steam engines are obsolete and I have no idea what "clinders" are.