9-AAA District Tournament

whooleyman07

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(eagle26 @ May 6 2007 - 09:44 PM) 826453142[/snapback]Anyone have details about Gallatin's win over HHS? Final score? How did the Green Wave get the W?

Gallatin beat Hendersonville 11-10. They were up 10-9 with 2 outs and a runner on 2nd in the top of the 7th and had an error which scored the run. Won it in the bottom 7th with a base hit. DOnt know any details. Tommorrow looks like this.

Gallatin vs. Hensersonville 4:30

Smryna vs GALL/HEND Winner 7:00

Tuesday if Smyrna Loses 6:00

Don't call me whiney, but, why in the world after 25 years in existance in one of the wealthiest counties, (3rd I believe), in Tennessee, are the Beech baseball facilities simply put, horrible? There should be some restrictions on who should host tournament games and any school that has a field that looks like two drunk bubba's got on a dozier one night and decided to make a "field" "over yonder Bubba", shouldn't be hosting. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It's crap and any defense is wrong on any level.

QUOTE(flngrvy @ May 7 2007 - 05:05 AM) 826453235[/snapback]Don't call me whiney, but, why in the world after 25 years in existance in one of the wealthiest counties, (3rd I believe), in Tennessee, are the Beech baseball facilities simply put, horrible? There should be some restrictions on who should host tournament games and any school that has a field that looks like two drunk bubba's got on a dozier one night and decided to make a "field" "over yonder Bubba", shouldn't be hosting. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It's crap and any defense is wrong on any level.

What is so bad about the facility at Beech?

THE BEECH FACILITY HAS ALOT OF CHARACTER. IT IS A NEAT PLACE TO PLAY. THE PLAYING FIELD IS NOT AS NICE THIS YEAR, BUT IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS THE FIELD WAS AN ABSOLUTE PEARL. MY ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE THIS: WHEN I SPENT A YEAR THERE AS AN ASSISTANT, I RAN UP A LARGE BILL IN THE CONCESSION STAND... I TOOK A SECOND MORTGAGE AND HAD A COKE FUNDRAISER TO HELP OFFSET THE COST...

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 7 2007 - 06:54 AM) 826453286[/snapback]THE BEECH FACILITY HAS ALOT OF CHARACTER. IT IS A NEAT PLACE TO PLAY. THE PLAYING FIELD IS NOT AS NICE THIS YEAR, BUT IN THE PREVIOUS YEARS THE FIELD WAS AN ABSOLUTE PEARL. MY ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE THIS: WHEN I SPENT A YEAR THERE AS AN ASSISTANT, I RAN UP A LARGE BILL IN THE CONCESSION STAND... I TOOK A SECOND MORTGAGE AND HAD A COKE FUNDRAISER TO HELP OFFSET THE COST...

I paid that bill for you. You owe me!

IVE GOT ABOUT $3,216.00 FOR YOU. I GOT THE REST FROM AN ICE CREAM DUNKING CONTEST AND A BISCUIT-OFF-THE FLOOR EATING CONTEST. IT HAS TAKEN A FEW YEARS TO GET OVER MY BRAIN-FREEZE REHAB AT THE SHACKLE ISLAND THERAPEUTIC-VOCATIONAL-TECHNICAL-OCCUPATIONAL-AUTO DIESEL CLINIC. YOU PROBABLY KNOW DR. DECKER DOWN THERE.

QUOTE(REDSMAN @ May 7 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826453414[/snapback]IVE GOT ABOUT $3,216.00 FOR YOU. I GOT THE REST FROM AN ICE CREAM DUNKING CONTEST AND A BISCUIT-OFF-THE FLOOR EATING CONTEST. IT HAS TAKEN A FEW YEARS TO GET OVER MY BRAIN-FREEZE REHAB AT THE SHACKLE ISLAND THERAPEUTIC-VOCATIONAL-TECHNICAL-OCCUPATIONAL-AUTO DIESEL CLINIC. YOU PROBABLY KNOW DR. DECKER DOWN THERE.

Excellent physician. Tell Philip I said hello.

QUOTE(flngrvy @ May 7 2007 - 06:05 AM) 826453235[/snapback]Don't call me whiney, but, why in the world after 25 years in existance in one of the wealthiest counties, (3rd I believe), in Tennessee, are the Beech baseball facilities simply put, horrible? There should be some restrictions on who should host tournament games and any school that has a field that looks like two drunk bubba's got on a dozier one night and decided to make a "field" "over yonder Bubba", shouldn't be hosting. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> It's crap and any defense is wrong on any level.

Beech's field has come along way and the field may not be as nice as others but the facilities are some of the nicest in 9-AAA