District 7-AA

With summer camps just around the corner, I figured now would be a good time to talk about the outlook for next season. What are some of the camps that some of the district teams will be going to this summer. Keep us posted on how everything goes for all the 7AA teams this summer. What teams and what players are looking good and working hard?

1. Dekalb County

2. LA

3. Upperman

4. Cannon County

5. Smith County

6. York

7. Macon County

It's Awful early to predict next season, but I would say the top 3 teams are almost a sure bet to be in those spots. LA and DC you coould switch. They will fight it out for the title. LA has the experience of winning to in a row, I think DC will have the talent to win it next year. Bass will be hard to stop for DC as will Woodward. Dunn will be hard to stop for LA as will Ramsey. Should be interesting when these teams meet up.

• 6 months later...

1. Dekalb County

2. LA

3. Upperman

4. Cannon County

5. Smith County

6. York

7. Macon County

It's Awful early to predict next season, but I would say the top 3 teams are almost a sure bet to be in those spots. LA and DC you coould switch. They will fight it out for the title. LA has the experience of winning to in a row, I think DC will have the talent to win it next year. Bass will be hard to stop for DC as will Woodward. Dunn will be hard to stop for LA as will Ramsey. Should be interesting when these teams meet up.

I can agree with the first two but Upperman, Cannon and Smith.. pshhhht, you must not of seen York play any or even know how good they will be... They might surprise you this year! GO DRAGONS

I can agree with the first two but Upperman, Cannon and Smith.. pshhhht, you must not of seen York play any or even know how good they will be... They might surprise you this year! GO DRAGONS

I know I saw Upperman at camp, and they looked good. I know Cannon and Smith and Macon will battle for the bottom 3 spots most likely, any one of those might surprise somoene. Yes, I saw york play at camp and wasn't to impressed(I know it's just camp to). They seemed to play hard though. They will be a sleeper for 3rd I think. I do not see them being able to compete with LA for 1st. Upperman should beat them pretty soundly at UHS, but @ YAI might be a different story, but I could be wrong. I made that back this summer when DC still had Bass, now I would drop them to 3rd, or possibly 4th. Depends on how good York is.

• 1 month later...

1. Dekalb County

2. LA

3. Upperman

4. Cannon County

5. Smith County

6. York

7. Macon County

I know I saw Upperman at camp, and they looked good. I know Cannon and Smith and Macon will battle for the bottom 3 spots most likely, any one of those might surprise somoene. Yes, I saw york play at camp and wasn't to impressed(I know it's just camp to). They seemed to play hard though. They will be a sleeper for 3rd I think. I do not see them being able to compete with LA for 1st. Upperman should beat them pretty soundly at UHS, but @ YAI might be a different story, but I could be wrong. I made that back this summer when DC still had Bass, now I would drop them to 3rd, or possibly 4th. Depends on how good York is.

ha i guess macon is the most surprising team this year seeing as how they are in third now in the district.Go Tigers!