Rankings Final

mjuhb

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(easttnref @ May 7 2007 - 10:01 AM) 826453401[/snapback]Bad Blood Seymour team has no bad blood i mean besides the fact that we got cussed up and down as we left the field victorious that night by the classless fans of carter and as far as the news coverage about the player showing his jersey

the carter fans new his name and number and hollared at the boy all night I kind of feel that when he scored that goal he earned the right to pop his jersey to the fans, and the carter coach saying he has never seen anything like it before "taunting" well you ever watch soccer on TV it happens all the time coach kids score and pull their jersey out it happens well we had never seen fans that out of order before does carter have an administration that should of been there to fix it? no they just ran in the lockerroom and let the seymour players fin for themself at the end of the game the seymour coaches had to make their kids wait on the field so some seymour parents could get between the fans and the players which is a bad deal all around but i if the district tournament comes down to these schools i don't think you will have to pin anything up to get the kids motivated but both teams have to win two games to get there and Gibbs and Alcoa might have something to say about that

By the way i heard Sharrod spent some time heavily icing an ankle last week hope he is ready for the tournament it would be a shame for him not to be at his best! Get better!

No player in high school should ever do something like that. that is very classless to say the least. You have it all wrong. The professionals, that you are talking about on tv, never run over to the opposing teams bench and pull their jersey up and show it to the coachs or players. If they do that at all, they go to a corner flag and pull it up to their fans. Never should a high school player ever do this to an opposing team. Very classless on Seymour's part and Chase Parrotts part. I understand getting caught up in the moment but I mean come on. Chase is supposed to be the captain of the team. Show some leadership. You can argue that he was being yelled the entire game but I've personnally been there too. Its not hard to keep your composure. You just block it out. Its not hard. But you say that Carter is very classless, I would consider Seymour to be the same.

QUOTE(sdhsdefender14 @ May 8 2007 - 07:24 AM) 826454217[/snapback]No player in high school should ever do something like that. that is very classless to say the least. You have it all wrong. The professionals, that you are talking about on tv, never run over to the opposing teams bench and pull their jersey up and show it to the coachs or players. If they do that at all, they go to a corner flag and pull it up to their fans. Never should a high school player ever do this to an opposing team. Very classless on Seymour's part and Chase Parrotts part. I understand getting caught up in the moment but I mean come on. Chase is supposed to be the captain of the team. Show some leadership. You can argue that he was being yelled the entire game but I've personnally been there too. Its not hard to keep your composure. You just block it out. Its not hard. But you say that Carter is very classless, I would consider Seymour to be the same.

OK wiseguy he did not do it to the bench he did it ti the fans the bench was just in front and he did it celebrating with his teammates not just by himself the carter coach gave himself to much credit thinking it was aimed at him or his parents it was aimed at the carter fans i guess

As far as never should do it, it was the game winning goal in injury time probably the most important goal of Parrott's career thus far so excitment did get the best of him but i am sure his coaches have gotten him under control since the incident but with the excitement and all i just don't think it was the worst thing in the world

and SDHS defender i think you might be a bit sore about the tie with seymour still

Alright. I'm not sore about anything....

In high school soccer, you don't pull your jersey up at all. It may have been the most amazing and important goal of the year, but you still don't do it.

Even if the fans were right above the opposing bench, do they really care? Even if your opponents fans are right there and this guy pulls his shirt up right in front of you (to them) you'd be upset about it 100%.

It's a very classless thing to do. Even in the height of the emotion, one has to control one's actions a little bit. He didn't.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 8 2007 - 05:13 PM) 826454695[/snapback]Alright. I'm not sore about anything....

In high school soccer, you don't pull your jersey up at all. It may have been the most amazing and important goal of the year, but you still don't do it.

Even if the fans were right above the opposing bench, do they really care? Even if your opponents fans are right there and this guy pulls his shirt up right in front of you (to them) you'd be upset about it 100%.

It's a very classless thing to do. Even in the height of the emotion, one has to control one's actions a little bit. He didn't.

totally agree with you man. and no im not really bitter about it. my post earlier had nothing to do with us tieing seymour. it had to do with the lack of class seymour has a chase parrott.

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 8 2007 - 05:13 PM) 826454695[/snapback]Alright. I'm not sore about anything....

I am ecstatic to see that class still matters to some teams and some players.