Region 5-5a

I talked to a couple boys down at the gas station and they confirmed that this rumor is true, that the 2 kids have quit and then came back several times. And that they are still off the team to focus on baseball.

No, the rumor is not true. I was at Gallatins practice friday and the kids are on the team. Hollins and Blumenthal were both there friday. That is 100% true.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant say a team played bad just because their opponent shut them down offensively. Gallatin and Hendersonvilles work ethic are both very similar, because of the past of the coaches of these schools. and when this game comes around you can throw all the prior statics to the chickens.

Well thats good to hear.

Seems like the kids have made up there mind for now.

Weird though...who would want to play for Coach Lassiter!

There are about 70 kids that want to play for coach Lassiter...

The two kids mentioned in previous post about quitting for baseball are in fact on the team. However, neither one of them were starters last year. Now, when it comes to GHS vs HHS look for a hard fought battle that could go either way on any given year.

I talked to a couple boys down at the gas station and they confirmed that this rumor is true, that the 2 kids have quit and then came back several times. And that they are still off the team to focus on baseball.

Talked to a couple of boys at the gas station? Might need a new source of info.

Hendersonville better focus on themselves before thinking about Gallatin. The Green Wave are a long way down the schedule. Lots will happen before these teams meet on the field. Hopefully both will make the playoffs.

Well they both were former players of Gallatin(last years team) and another one was new to the team. I guess next time I will call up Coach Lassiter and get my information straight from the horses mouth.

There was a kid that plays basketball that came out in the spring... he is NOT on the team this season, so you did get that right.