East Tenn regionals

Mi Kees

Who is advancing in districts 1-5? A lot of good teams in East Tennessee and I would like to hear from people who have seen them play and scores updated when possible. Please don't resort to bashing one another and have this thread shut down like the 4aaa thread was done today. Be gracious in defeat and humble in defeat and as the DRAGNET detective said "Just the facts maam" South Doyle won tonight beating William Blount for the district 4 title. I was not there so anyone fill me in please. Halls, Oak Ridge, and West still in the hunt for 3AAA. DB fighting for their lives in their district. Lets just inform and not bash please. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ May 9 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826455726[/snapback]Who is advancing in districts 1-5? A lot of good teams in East Tennessee and I would like to hear from people who have seen them play and scores updated when possible. Please don't resort to bashing one another and have this thread shut down like the 4aaa thread was done today. Be gracious in defeat and humble in defeat and as the DRAGNET detective said "Just the facts maam" South Doyle won tonight beating William Blount for the district 4 title. I was not there so anyone fill me in please. Halls, Oak Ridge, and West still in the hunt for 3AAA. DB fighting for their lives in their district. Lets just inform and not bash please. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Eww that was bad. It should have said humble in victory. I've gotta start proofreading these a little better /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

QUOTE(plowboy2 @ May 9 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826455748[/snapback]DB plays Science Hill tomorrow nite in double header if DB wins first game.Either way both are in region.DB beat South tonite 12-2 in 6 inings.Good luck to both teams.One of this teams or both could go to state.

I agree plowboy2. Db is one of 5 teams coming out of East Tennessee that has a good chance to be at State.

Of course I would love to see DB make it to Murfreesboro this year, but I've seen Wm Blount, South Doyle, and Science Hill all play this year and they are all great teams with equal opportunities.

Give us some good games guys, while you make a lifetime of memories. We can hardly wait!

QUOTE(Mi Kees @ May 9 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826455726[/snapback]Who is advancing in districts 1-5? A lot of good teams in East Tennessee and I would like to hear from people who have seen them play and scores updated when possible. Please don't resort to bashing one another and have this thread shut down like the 4aaa thread was done today. Be gracious in defeat and humble in defeat and as the DRAGNET detective said "Just the facts maam" South Doyle won tonight beating William Blount for the district 4 title. I was not there so anyone fill me in please. Halls, Oak Ridge, and West still in the hunt for 3AAA. DB fighting for their lives in their district. Lets just inform and not bash please. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

District 2 AAA Morristown West defeated Cocke Co and will host either DB or Science Hill

Cocke Co will travel to the Tri Cities area

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 9 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826455771[/snapback]I agree plowboy2. Db is one of 5 teams coming out of East Tennessee that has a good chance to be at State.

Of course I would love to see DB make it to Murfreesboro this year, but I've seen Wm Blount, South Doyle, and Science Hill all play this year and they are all great teams with equal opportunities.

Give us some good games guys, while you make a lifetime of memories. We can hardly wait!

Isn't that the truth! Memories are what it's all about!! Win or lose it's great to watch and to play!

QUOTE(sportsrmylife @ May 9 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826455884[/snapback]Isn't that the truth! Memories are what it's all about!! Win or lose it's great to watch and to play!

So it appears that Science Hill / DB / Mo West/ Cocke County/ South Doyle/ William Blount/ Halls/ Oak Ridge are left alive in 1-4. How about 5? I was thinking about AAA when I began this thread, but I would like to hear about A and AA also. Thanks guys for all the info.